Cream Cheese Cauliflower Soup.
Hey everyone, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, cream cheese cauliflower soup. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Cream Cheese Cauliflower Soup is one of the most favored of current trending meals on earth. It is appreciated by millions every day. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. They are fine and they look fantastic. Cream Cheese Cauliflower Soup is something which I have loved my whole life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook cream cheese cauliflower soup using 6 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Cream Cheese Cauliflower Soup:
- Take 1 cup of vegetable stock.
- Make ready 1 head of cauliflower.
- Make ready 1 clove of garlic.
- Prepare 1/3 block of cream cheese.
- Take 1/2 can of condensed mushroom soup (with or without garlic).
- Get of Garlic croutons (garnish).
Instructions to make Cream Cheese Cauliflower Soup:
- Break cauliflower into pieces.
- Add cauliflower and garlic to crock pot.
- Add 1 cup of vegetable stock to crock pot.
- Let it sit for 4 hours on high.
- Add cream cheese, cream of mushroom soup, and ingredients from crock pot into a blender.
- Blend until smooth.
- Top with croutons.
- Enjoy :).
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food cream cheese cauliflower soup recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!