Split peas soup and Dombolo. This is a hearty split pea soup has a flavorful ham bone cooked with carrots, potatoes, onions, and a pinch of marjoram. I was going to blend the split peas before I added the other stuff, but they lost form and made the soup a lot thicker. I hope I can replicate this soup, it was off the hook!
This split pea soup recipe is adapted from one written by Julia Child years ago for a Parade Magazine article. Split Pea Soup is one of my favorite comfort meals. It's easy, inexpensive, delicious and GOOD FOR YOU!
Hello everybody, it’s John, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, split peas soup and dombolo. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
This is a hearty split pea soup has a flavorful ham bone cooked with carrots, potatoes, onions, and a pinch of marjoram. I was going to blend the split peas before I added the other stuff, but they lost form and made the soup a lot thicker. I hope I can replicate this soup, it was off the hook!
Split peas soup and Dombolo is one of the most favored of current trending foods on earth. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Split peas soup and Dombolo is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook split peas soup and dombolo using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Split peas soup and Dombolo:
- Get 1 kg of split peas.
- Make ready 1 kg of lentils.
- Prepare 1 kg of barley.
- Take 1 cube of chicken stock.
- Prepare 1 of onion, chopped.
- Take 250 ml of brown onion powdered soup.
- Prepare 125 ml of hearty beef powdered soup.
- Get To taste of ground pepper.
- Make ready To taste of salt.
- Make ready 2 tbs of canola oil.
The Wolfe Pit shows you how to make a hearty pot of. The mixture of split peas and lentils gives this vegetable soup a nice texture, especially once it is blended until smooth. While it takes a little over an hour to cook, it's mostly hands-off, making it an easy cold-weather meal. Hearty, protein packed split pea soup made with tender split peas, flavorful ham and fresh vegetables.
Steps to make Split peas soup and Dombolo:
- Rinse and boil peas, lentils and barley until they all soft and tender..
- Once they are cooked add chicken stock to the mixture.
- In a small pot fry your onion once it's cooked pour it over the the cooked mixture of peas..
- Then as it cooks prepare the brown onion and hearty beef the pour it over the soup, these two sachet will thickens your soup and it will be tasty and delicious.
- Mine split peas soup will be enjoyed by dombolo. These are warming food as it is cold..
It's easy to make and perfect for the cold weather. Homemade Split Pea Soup, just like mom made growing up! This hearty, protein packed, comforting soup is made with tender split peas, flavorful. It's soup weather, and split pea soup is one of my personal favorites! It's so easy to whip up, you'll never eat it from a can again.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food split peas soup and dombolo recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!