Steak and Potato Cream Soup in Slow Cooker. This Slow Cooker Potato Soup recipe is easy to make in the crock-pot, and it's perfectly thick and creamy and flavorful (without having to use heavy cream)! But nearly every other comment we have received about this soup is from all of you slow cooking fans, asking if you can make the soup in. This recipe for Slow Cooker Steak and Potato soup is pure comfort food.
I wish I had my bread machine accessible, this is the perfect recipe to have the bread maker. Transfer the bacon and onion to a slow cooker, and stir in chicken broth, water, potatoes, salt, dill weed, and white pepper. Top with beef and tomatoes; sprinkle with sugar.
Hey everyone, it is John, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, steak and potato cream soup in slow cooker. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Steak and Potato Cream Soup in Slow Cooker is one of the most popular of recent trending meals on earth. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions every day. Steak and Potato Cream Soup in Slow Cooker is something which I have loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
This Slow Cooker Potato Soup recipe is easy to make in the crock-pot, and it's perfectly thick and creamy and flavorful (without having to use heavy cream)! But nearly every other comment we have received about this soup is from all of you slow cooking fans, asking if you can make the soup in. This recipe for Slow Cooker Steak and Potato soup is pure comfort food.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have steak and potato cream soup in slow cooker using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Steak and Potato Cream Soup in Slow Cooker:
- Make ready 500 grams of cubed steak (I used saikoro — cubed beef steak, but you can cube sirloin, tenderloin, or other cut that you fancy).
- Prepare 1 tbsp of oil.
- Make ready 4 of potatoes, scrubbed and diced.
- Prepare 2 of onions, peeled and diced.
- Take 1/2 tsp of chopped lemon peel.
- Take of Juice from 1 tsp lemon.
- Make ready 2 tsp of garlic paste.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Make ready 500 ml of beef broth.
- Take 250 ml of cooking cream.
SLOW COOKER STEAK AND POTATO SOUP If your all about the meat and potatoes then you have to try this soup! Because all the ingredients sit in the slow cooker together, the potatoes soak up each element, especially the ham, so every bite is a full-flavored one. Puree soup in slow cooker with an immersion blender until it's creamy but whole pieces of potato are still visible. Stir in chicken stock, onion, garlic, thyme, butter and bacon until well combined.
Instructions to make Steak and Potato Cream Soup in Slow Cooker:
- Brown the beef with oil..
- Add the beef to the slow cooker. Add potatoes and then onion. Add lemon peel and juice. (These will add a slightly tangy flavor. Omit if you don't like them.).
- Add garlic paste, salt, and beef broth. Stir a bit..
- Cook on HIGH for 3 hours (or 6-8 hours on LOW)..
- After 3 hours, add cooking cream and stir. Turn off the slow cooker. I waited for about half an hour before consuming, but I suppose you can sample it right away. Adjust the taste when necessary..
Stir in cheese, sour cream and heavy cream until smooth; season. Throw everything in the slow cooker for a really easy dinner idea. Plus, this recipe is such a great way to stretch your meat. The egg noodles are so delicious with the steak and taste just like the best comfort food. You might also want to try Slow Cooker Cube Steak with cream of mushroom soup.
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food steak and potato cream soup in slow cooker recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!