Creamy Cauliflower Soup with Saffron.
Hello everybody, it is John, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, creamy cauliflower soup with saffron. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Creamy Cauliflower Soup with Saffron is one of the most favored of recent trending meals in the world. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions every day. Creamy Cauliflower Soup with Saffron is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have creamy cauliflower soup with saffron using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Creamy Cauliflower Soup with Saffron:
- Get 1/2 of cauliflower chopped.
- Make ready 1/4 of celeriac diced.
- Get 400 ml of Vegetable stock.
- Prepare 1/2 of red onion diced.
- Get 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- Get Pinch of saffron.
- Make ready To taste of Salt.
Instructions to make Creamy Cauliflower Soup with Saffron:
- Gently sauté the onions in olive oil for a few minutes..
- Add the veg and enough stock to cover the veg, simmer for 20-30 mins until the veg is tender..
- Allow to cool then blend and add the soup back to the pan. Stir in the saffron and stir gently over a low heat until warmed back up and the saffron has seeped into the soup..
- Taste here and add salt to taste before serving..
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food creamy cauliflower soup with saffron recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!