Meatball Parmesan. Form meat into golf-ball-size rounds. (You. Arrange the Meatball Parmesan in the skillet, then top each meatball with some of the remaining marinara sauce. Mix until ingredients are well blended.
Serve as is for an appetizer or with a side of pasta to make it a meal. Add cheesy flavor to these meatballs with parmesan cheese, and bake to seal the deal. These meatballs are so good, you'll be sure to wow the family!
Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, meatball parmesan. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Form meat into golf-ball-size rounds. (You. Arrange the Meatball Parmesan in the skillet, then top each meatball with some of the remaining marinara sauce. Mix until ingredients are well blended.
Meatball Parmesan is one of the most favored of recent trending foods on earth. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions daily. Meatball Parmesan is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have meatball parmesan using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Meatball Parmesan:
- Make ready 1 lb of cooked meatballs; recipe below for my homemade ones.
- Make ready 2 cup of marinara sauce, my recipe below or your favorite and more for serving.
- Take 2 cup of shredded cheese, I used italian four cheese blend.
- Take 1 tsp of italian seasoning spice blend.
- Get 8 oz of cooked pasta, if using, I used linquine.
Our Baked Meatball Parmesan has tender Italian-style meatballs smothered in homemade tomato sauce and covered in three types of cheese – then baked until hot and bubbly! This Baked Meatball Parmesan is a very simple (and very delicious) dish, and I'm drooling just looking at these photos! How do you make Meatball Parmesan? Add pasta sauce to pan and stir to combine.
Steps to make Meatball Parmesan:
- Preheat oven to 425. Spray a baking dish with non stick spray..
- Combine meatballs with marinara sauce. If using pasta, put the cooked pasta on bottom of prepared pan. Top with meatballs. Cover meatballs with cheese, sprinkle with italian seasoning. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/350528-basic-tender-juicy-meatballs https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/366612-simple-basic-marinara-sauce.
- Bake just until heated through, about 15 minutes. Serve with more sauce if desired..
- This is good just as meatball parmesan, without the pasta. Serve with garlic bread or as an appetizer..
Toss meatball mixture through spaghetti, and serve topped with basil leaves and extra parmesan. The trick to these meatballs is to keep them small. Don't actually use a teaspoon, but use about a teaspoon's amount of mince to roll each ball. If there are children around, so much the better; they tend to like making these. But otherwise, they're easy enough, and the slow repetitiveness of the action can be rather calming.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food meatball parmesan recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!