Mark's Creamy Potato and Cauliflower Soup. Watch how to make the best cauliflower soup in this short recipe video. Roasting the cauliflower gives it tons of flavor, and it's so easy to do! Pleasant dreams of creamy cauliflower and potato soup topped with succulent shrimp.
It's as simple as roasted cauliflower florets and pureeing with cooked potatoes, onions, garlic and thyme in. This nutrient-rich cauliflower soup is perfect for fall. Experiment with roasted vegetables or using a slow cooker.
Hey everyone, it is John, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, mark's creamy potato and cauliflower soup. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Mark's Creamy Potato and Cauliflower Soup is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. Mark's Creamy Potato and Cauliflower Soup is something which I have loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
Watch how to make the best cauliflower soup in this short recipe video. Roasting the cauliflower gives it tons of flavor, and it's so easy to do! Pleasant dreams of creamy cauliflower and potato soup topped with succulent shrimp.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook mark's creamy potato and cauliflower soup using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Mark's Creamy Potato and Cauliflower Soup:
- Get 2 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- Prepare 1/2 lb of bacon.
- Make ready 1 large of onion, chopped.
- Prepare of salt.
- Make ready of black pepper.
- Prepare 4 large of Yukon gold potatoes or baby red potatoes, skins on, cut into chunks.
- Make ready 4 cup of chicken broth.
- Get 1 head of cauliflower, cut into florets.
- Get 3 cup of whole milk or half and half.
- Make ready 1/2 stick of butter.
- Get dash of nutmeg.
- Prepare 1 can of corn, 15 oz, drain ( opt ).
This warming, creamy, nutrient-rich sweet potato cauliflower soup is perfect for fall, and it's hearty enough to make a light meal. Sauteed onion, cauliflower and potatoes are simmered in a creamy soup base. Serve with fresh crusty bread, if desired. This quick and easy cauliflower-potato soup is creamy without added flour or cream, providing a flavorful dish that even picky kids love.
Instructions to make Mark's Creamy Potato and Cauliflower Soup:
- Render bacon in oil slowly in a stockpot to get bacon grease. Add onions. Add salt and pepper. Cook on medium low heat until onions are translucent..
- Add potatoes. Add chicken broth. Bring to boil. Then turn down to a simmer. Cook potatoes till almost done..
- Add cauliflower. Add enough water to barely cover veggies. Bring to a boil and turn down to simmer. Simmer for thirty minutes..
- Add milk. Blend until smooth or desired consistency. We use a boat motor blender (emulsion blender). Add corn. Add nutmeg. Simmer for ten minutes. Add butter..
- You can drizzle some olive oil and cracked black pepper on top when serving..
This is a quick and easy spin on a cream of cauliflower soup. Packed with flavor and can be topped with cheese, bacon, green. Just pick up the bowl and drink! Just break off the florets of a cauliflower, roughly chop up the stalk along with a potato, onion and a few garlic cloves. Toss them into a pot with milk.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food mark's creamy potato and cauliflower soup recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!