Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Chicken Tortilla Soup recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Chicken Tortilla Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken Tortilla Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Power Treats.
We are all aware that having healthy meals can help us feel better inside our bodies. If we eat more healthy snacks and a smaller amount of the detrimental ones we usually feel much better. Eating more vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a portion of pizza. Sometimes it’s difficult to find healthier foods for something to eat between meals. You can spend hours at the food market searching for the right snack foods to make you feel healthy. Here are some healthy snacks which you can use when you need an instant pick me up.
Certain foods made from whole grains are fantastic for a quick snack. A slice of whole wheat toast, as an example is a great snack in the morning. Eating on the run can easily be healthier with wholesome chips and crackers. Whole grains are always better than highly processed grains present in white bread.
You do not have to look far to locate a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s simple to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken tortilla soup recipe. You can have chicken tortilla soup using 22 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Chicken Tortilla Soup:
- Get of diced chicken.
- Prepare of uncooked rice (I use Uncle Ben's).
- Use of reduced sodium chicken broth.
- Take of chopped green chilies.
- Prepare of can stewed tomatoes.
- You need of (blended).
- Provide of shredded carrots.
- Prepare of corn drain juice.
- Use of salt.
- Get of pepper.
- Use of celery salt.
- Get of cumin.
- Provide of ground coriander.
- Prepare of paprika.
- Get of diced sweet onion.
- Provide of cilantro.
- You need of garlic cloves.
- Use of butter.
- Use of White cheese shredded.
- Take of Texas Toast Tortilla.
- Prepare of avocado sliced.
- Use of salt, pepper, garlic powder.
Instructions to make Chicken Tortilla Soup:
- Boil 4 chicken breast, cool and dice or if in a hurry buy a rotisserie chicken and debone 4 cups..
- In a large soup pot on medium high, saute' the diced onions, and garlic in the butter..
- Add 4 cups of the chicken broth and 1 cup of uncooked rice. Bring to a boil, then simmer on low for 20 minutes..
- Add the diced chicken, green chilies, blended tomatoes, 6 cups of chicken brooth, diced cilantro. Add all seasonings. Simmer 10 to 20 minutes. Add extra chicken broth if needed..
- In a large soup cup place some of the tortilla strips, and cheese then add the soup with 1 to 2 slices of avocado. Enjoy!!.
It's topped off with crispy crunchy tortilla strips, a cool hit of sour cream, rich avocado slices, and melty shredded cheddar cheese. In a large saucepan heat the vegetable oil. Once the onions have softened add the garlic and jalepenos and cook for another minute. Bring a bit of the Southwest to your table with this spirit-warming soup. Loaded with tender chicken, diced tomatoes, and plenty of seasonings, it's sure to be requested again and again.
If you find this Chicken Tortilla Soup recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.