Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Quick Gameday Sliders 🍔 recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Quick Gameday Sliders 🍔 recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Foods You Select To Eat Will Effect Your Health.
With regards to the foods that you eat, you will see that your overall health can be effected either positively or negatively. One of the foods you should be avoiding is any foods you get at a fast food place. You will find that the nutrition in these kinds of is non existent and the unwanted side effects can be really bad. You will be happy to know that we are going to inform you of a few of the foods that you need to be ingesting every day.
Also when it comes to having a dessert after your meals you should think of having various citrus fruits. Together with vitamin C, you will realize that there are lots of other health benefits that you will find in these types of fruits. You may also want to combine a couple of things like orange sections, shredded coconut mixed with a teaspoon of honey.
For people who want to start living a healthier life the tips above will be able to help you do that. Also if you remove all the refined food that you really should not be eating anyway, you might find that you could end up living a longer life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to quick gameday sliders 🍔 recipe. You can have quick gameday sliders 🍔 using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Quick Gameday Sliders 🍔:
- Take 2 pounds of Ground Beef.
- Use of Cheese (∆ny you like).
- Take of Onion Soup Mix.
- Take of Onions.
- You need of Salt & Pepper.
Steps to make Quick Gameday Sliders 🍔:
- Pre- heat oven to 350 °F Take Ground Beef and add to bowl,add your soup mix and fold meat not to mix to hard,and add salt and pepper.
- Slice your onions and or chop them up to place on top of your beef, Place your beef in a flat pan or dish and lay out flat, poke holes on top of each patties that will come out and place onions on top, and place in oven for 30-35 mins at 350°F.
- Now after 30 min take your cheese and spread on top of meat and cook for 5-7 more mins to let cheese melt and then take your top buns and place the tops on your beef to make patties (I use slice cheese normally,but was really not trying to go to store 🤐 use what u have 👍🏻)..
- Now cut out your patties and place on top of the bottoms of the buns that are waiting.Enjoy !!!.
If you find this Quick Gameday Sliders 🍔 recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.