Cauliflower Soup. For the cauliflower soup, heat the oil in a deep, heavy-based pan over a medium heat. To serve, divide the cauliflower soup equally among four serving bowls. Serve with crusty bread and butter.
Even though there are minimal ingredients, this soup has TONS of flavor. In fact, it's delicious even without the cream. Throw together this comforting and creamy cauliflower soup for lunch or a light supper.
Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, cauliflower soup. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Cauliflower Soup is one of the most popular of recent trending meals in the world. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. Cauliflower Soup is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
For the cauliflower soup, heat the oil in a deep, heavy-based pan over a medium heat. To serve, divide the cauliflower soup equally among four serving bowls. Serve with crusty bread and butter.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook cauliflower soup using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Cauliflower Soup:
- Prepare 1 medium of Cauliflower.
- Get 1/2 cup of Water.
- Get 1/2 cup of Onion.
- Make ready 1/2 cup of Bacon.
- Get 1/4 cup of Spring onions.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Melting cheese.
- Get 1 dash of Salt.
- Take 1 dash of Cajun spice (optional).
- Make ready 1 tsp of Sugar.
It's perfect topped with parsley and served with crusty bread. Just pick up the bowl and drink! This Creamy Cauliflower Soup recipe is made with healthier ingredients, it's quick and easy to make, and it is so comforting and tasty! Best Roasted Cauliflower Soup recipe by THE COOKING GUY.
Steps to make Cauliflower Soup:
- Cut the cauliflower and add it with water to a blender or food processor, and blend it well until you have a smooth cream. If using the blender, you need a good blender for this..
- Chop the onion, bacon and spring onion.
- Sauté the onion with the bacon and 1/4 of the spring onions.
- Add the cauliflower cream, and cook well (remember to stir constantly) for about 10 minutes.
- Season with salt and the Cajun spice. Add the tsp of sugar.
- Add the cheese, mix well until it melts and serve with a tbsp of olive oil.
This cauliflower soup couldn't be easier! Just chop up a head of cauliflower (see how here), blanch the florets for a few minutes, and then purée them with some of the blanching liquid, salt, and butter. Cauliflower soup is a delicious, thick, creamy soup. You can make a very basic version using just a few ingredients: water, cauliflower, and some seasoning. This roasted cauliflower soup recipe will become one of your new favorites!
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food cauliflower soup recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!