Roasted Cheesy Cauliflower Soup. Watch how to make the best cauliflower soup in this short recipe video. Roasting the cauliflower gives it tons of flavor, and it's so easy to do! This simple soup of roasted cauliflower is so smooth and creamy, you won't believe it's dairy- and potato-free!
I'm making some form of soup every weekend for the foreseeable future. Roasted cauliflower soup is a blend of a few simple ingredients to create the perfect soup recipe. It's creamy, a bit garlicky, and has a slight nutty aroma.
Hello everybody, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, roasted cheesy cauliflower soup. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Roasted Cheesy Cauliflower Soup is one of the most favored of recent trending meals on earth. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions daily. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Roasted Cheesy Cauliflower Soup is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
Watch how to make the best cauliflower soup in this short recipe video. Roasting the cauliflower gives it tons of flavor, and it's so easy to do! This simple soup of roasted cauliflower is so smooth and creamy, you won't believe it's dairy- and potato-free!
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have roasted cheesy cauliflower soup using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Roasted Cheesy Cauliflower Soup:
- Get 3-4 T. of Olive oil.
- Make ready 1 of lg. Onion.
- Take 1 head of Garlic.
- Get 2 heads of Cauliflower.
- Get 2 T. of Butter.
- Prepare 1 c. of Shredded carrots.
- Get 1 of rib of celery.
- Prepare 32 oz. of Vegetable stock.
- Take 2 c. of Heavy cream.
- Get 1 c. of Milk.
- Prepare 16 oz. of Extra-sharp cheddar cheese*.
- Make ready to taste of Salt & pepper.
- Make ready of DON'T use pre-shredded cheese; won't melt properly.
How to make Cheesy Roasted Cauliflower Soup – prep & cook time, serving size, nutritional info, ingredients. Roasted Cauliflower Soup – You will not believe that this is actually cauliflower soup! Find out what the surprise ingredient is in healthy roasted cauliflower soup. I am a fan of uncomplicated soups.
Steps to make Roasted Cheesy Cauliflower Soup:
- Preheat oven to 425°F..
- Rough chop the onion and put in large roasting pan. Separate garlic into cloves, remove skins, and add to pan. Cut cauliflower into florets and add to pan. Drizzle olive oil over all and toss with rubber spatula to evenly coat..
- Bake for 30 minutes, stirring halfway through..
- In large soup pot, melt butter plus 1 T. olive oil over medium heat. Saute carrots and celery 5 minutes. Add 1 cup of the broth, cover and cook about 10 minutes to soften veggies..
- Set aside about 2 cups of the smaller cooked cauliflower florets. Add remaining roasting pan ingredients to the soup pot along with remaining stock. Blend to desired smooth consistency with an immersion blender..
- On medium heat, stir in cream and milk. When hot, stir in the shredded cheese a little at a time so it melts. Add salt and pepper to taste. Add reserved cauliflower florets..
- Serve hot with crackers..
For me, soup is the ultimate comfort food that should have minimal ingredients and come Cauliflower Soup: the base. The best soups, in my opinion, are not fussy. Soups shouldn't have a long list of ingredients because I feel the flavor is. Accompanied by irresistible cheesy, crunchy croûtons. From Cheesy Casseroles to Comforting Soups.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food roasted cheesy cauliflower soup recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!