Bell Pepper and Ground Beef Barley Soup.
Hey everyone, it’s Drew, welcome to our recipe page. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, bell pepper and ground beef barley soup. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Bell Pepper and Ground Beef Barley Soup is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals in the world. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions daily. Bell Pepper and Ground Beef Barley Soup is something which I have loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have bell pepper and ground beef barley soup using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Bell Pepper and Ground Beef Barley Soup:
- Take 1 lb of ground beef.
- Prepare 3 of bell peppers: red, yellow, & orange.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of barley.
- Get 1 tbsp of parsley.
- Make ready 1 of large onion.
- Prepare 1 can (8 oz) of stewed tomatoes.
- Take 1 tsp of rosemary.
- Prepare 48 oz of beef broth.
- Make ready 1 of salt and pepper to taste.
Instructions to make Bell Pepper and Ground Beef Barley Soup:
- Brown the ground beef in a frying pan with olive oil. Meat should be in small pieces..
- Cut the bell peppers and onion into 1 inch pieces..
- Add the bell peppers, barley, beef broth, ground beef, stewed tomatoes, rosemary, and parsley into a large pot. Place the pot onto the stove and bring all ingredients to a boil then turn down the heat, cover, and simmer until done. How long you cook it depends on how well done you like your vegetables. I cook it for 30 minutes because I like crispy vegetables..
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food bell pepper and ground beef barley soup recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!