Roasted Cauliflower Soup. Watch how to make the best cauliflower soup in this short recipe video. Roasting the cauliflower gives it tons of flavor, and it's so easy to do! This simple soup of roasted cauliflower is so smooth and creamy, you won't believe it's dairy- and View image.
It's creamy, a bit garlicky, and has a slight nutty aroma. Roasted Cauliflower Soup – You will not believe that this is actually cauliflower soup! It is so creamy, so comforting, and packed with so much flavor with healthier ingredients!
Hello everybody, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, roasted cauliflower soup. It is one of my favorites. This time, I will make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Watch how to make the best cauliflower soup in this short recipe video. Roasting the cauliflower gives it tons of flavor, and it's so easy to do! This simple soup of roasted cauliflower is so smooth and creamy, you won't believe it's dairy- and View image.
Roasted Cauliflower Soup is one of the most popular of recent trending foods on earth. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. They are nice and they look wonderful. Roasted Cauliflower Soup is something which I have loved my entire life.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook roasted cauliflower soup using 9 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Roasted Cauliflower Soup:
- Make ready 1 each of Bag of frozen cauliflower.
- Get 2 tbsp of Olive oil.
- Take 4 cup of Chicken broth.
- Take 4 tbsp of Melted butter.
- Get 5 tbsp of Flour.
- Make ready 1 1/2 cup of Shredded cheddar cheese.
- Make ready 1 cup of Sour cream.
- Prepare 1 of Salt to taste.
- Prepare 1 of Pepper to taste.
Create this delicious roasted coconut and cauliflower soup recipe, a rich, lightly spiced and creamy soup that will warm the cockles of the heart. I am a fan of uncomplicated soups. For me, soup is the ultimate comfort food that should have minimal ingredients and come together quickly. Roasting brings out nutty, buttery flavors in the cauliflower.
Instructions to make Roasted Cauliflower Soup:
- Spread the cauliflower in a pan to roast in the oven. Sprinkle olive oil over the top of the cauliflower. And roast at 400°F until golden..
- Turn the cauliflower over so that it Browns evenly..
- Put the chicken broth in a large pan to simmer. I like to use my rice cooker for soup..
- Add the roasted cauliflower to the chicken broth. And let it simmer..
- Melt butter in a microwave safe dish and whisk the flour into it. Give it a minute or two in the microwave until it is frothy..
- Spoon about a cup of broth into the butter and flour and whisk it until smooth..
- Add the butter, flour and broth back to the soup pan. Add the shredded cheese to the soup and stir gently. Now add the sour cream to the soup and continue stirring until it simmers again and thickens..
- Salt and pepper to taste..
- I like to serve it with homemade croutons..
When roasted, cauliflower becomes nutty and buttery, but without any nuts or butter. This healthy cauliflower soup recipe is flavored with Thai chili paste and coconut milk! One of my favorite methods to enhance a soup is to incorporate roasted vegetables. This curry-spiced roasted cauliflower soup is creamy and delicious. It's an excellent lunch or supper soup to serve with sandwiches or a salad, or serve it as a first course.
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food roasted cauliflower soup recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!