Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best E Z Cabbage Rolls recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to E Z Cabbage Rolls recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that offer You Vitality.
Healthy eating promotes a feeling of health and wellbeing. Increasing our daily allowance of healthy foods while decreasing the intake of unhealthy types plays a part in a more balanced feeling. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel better than eating a slice of pizza. This is often a problem, nevertheless, with regards to eating between goodies. Shopping for snacks can be a difficult task because you have so many options. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting snack.
If you are looking for a speedy snack, you can’t go drastically wrong with a whole grain one. A piece of whole wheat toast, for instance is a great snack in the early morning. Eating on the run may be much healthier with whole fiber chips and crackers. Selecting whole grain foods is always much better than eating the highly processed grains we commonly come across in our grocery stores.
A large variety of quick health snacks is easily available. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s uncomplicated to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to e z cabbage rolls recipe. To make e z cabbage rolls you need 10 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare E Z Cabbage Rolls:
- Provide 8 of Cabbage Leaves.
- You need 1 lb of Ground beef or sausage.
- You need 1 cup of shredded mixed cheeses of your choice.
- Use 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- You need 2 clove of chopped garlic.
- Use 2 tbsp of chopped onion.
- Get 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of pepper.
- You need 1/2 tsp of paprika.
- Provide 1 medium of Diced Tomato.
Steps to make E Z Cabbage Rolls:
- Wash, rinse, Pat dry each Cabbage leaf. Set aside..
- Heat olive oil in skillet, saute chopped onions and garlic. Then brown the ground beef or sausage with the onions and garlic. Add salt and pepper and half of the paprika. Drain juices into small glass bowl to use later. Put cooked meat into a bowl..
- Combine shredded cheeses with cooked beef or sausage..
- Use basting brush dipped in pan drippings to brush inside of Cabbage leaves..
- Place the ground meat and cheese mixture inside the cabbage leaf. Tuck each leaf around the meat and place on greased baking sheet..
- Brush tops of leaves with pan drippings and sprinkle with paprika..
- Bake in oven at 350°F for 30 to 45 minutes until Cabbage leaves are beginning to look transparent..
- At 10 minute intervals, baste the rolls using the pan drippings..
- Optional to add diced tomato before folding up leaves..
Although not traditional Japanese cuisine, cabbage rolls with pork filling served in a clear chicken broth are pretty and delicious. Divide between the cabbage leaves and fold into rolls, ensuring the filling is enclosed. This stuffed cabbage rolls recipe is cabbage leaves filled with beef and rice, coated in a homemade tomato sauce and baked to perfection. A comfort food classic that's hearty, delicious and simple to make. Add a roll of cheese to each patty and form the meat around the cheese so it is completely encased.
If you find this E Z Cabbage Rolls recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.