Creamy Carrot & Cauliflower Soup.
Hello everybody, it’s John, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, creamy carrot & cauliflower soup. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Creamy Carrot & Cauliflower Soup is one of the most favored of recent trending meals in the world. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions every day. Creamy Carrot & Cauliflower Soup is something that I have loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook creamy carrot & cauliflower soup using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Creamy Carrot & Cauliflower Soup:
- Make ready 1 of medium brown onion.
- Get 2 cloves of garlic.
- Make ready 1 of cauliflower.
- Take 4 of large carrots.
- Get 2 tsp of olive oil.
- Get 1/2 tsp of black peppercorns.
- Get 1/2 tsp of rock salt.
- Make ready 1 litre of vegetable stock.
Instructions to make Creamy Carrot & Cauliflower Soup:
- Add the olive oil to the pressure cooker..
- Chop the onions & mince the garlic..
- Grind the salt & pepper in a spice grinder..
- Add the ground salt & pepper to the onions & garlic & sauté on a low heat for 5 minutes..
- Chop the carrots & cauliflower..
- Add the carrots, cauliflower & vegetable stock to the pressure cooker..
- Cook on soup setting – takes 20 minutes in mine once at pressure..
- Once cooked allow it cool slightly for 10 minutes before transferring to a blender & blend it until it is smooth & creamy..
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food creamy carrot & cauliflower soup recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!