Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Cuban Sliders recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Cuban Sliders recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Cuban Sliders recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about How to Elevate Your Mood with Food.
Many of us believe that comfort foods are bad for us and that we have to stay away from them. If your comfort food is candy or junk food this can be true. Otherwise, comfort foods may be super healthy and good for you. There are several foods that, when you eat them, could improve your mood. If you are feeling a little bit down and in need of an emotional pick me up, try some of these.
Build a trail mix from seeds and/or nuts. Peanuts, cashews, sunflower seeds, almonds, pumpkin seeds, etcetera are all great for helping to raise your mood. This is because seeds and nuts have lots of magnesium which boosts your brain’s serotonin levels. Serotonin is known as the “feel good” chemical substance and it tells your brain how you should be feeling day in and day out. The higher your levels of serotonin, the more pleasant you are going to feel. Nuts, along with improving your mood, can be a superb protein source.
As you can see, you don’t need junk food or foods that are bad for you to feel better! Try a few of these suggestions instead.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to cuban sliders recipe. To cook cuban sliders you need 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Cuban Sliders:
- Get of Hawaiian dinner rolls.
- Get of deli shaved Black Forest ham.
- Get of roast pork (see my Super Easy Roasted Pork recipe).
- Take of provolone cheese.
- You need of yellow mustard (or Dijon if you like).
- You need of Dill pickle chips.
- You need of Spreadable butter.
Instructions to make Cuban Sliders:
- Preheat your oven to 400 degrees..
- Using a serrated knife, slice the dinner rolls horizontally. Spread however much mustard you want onto each top and bottom..
- Build the sliders in this order: slice of roast pork, slice of cheese, slice of ham and 3 pickles on top. Butter the top of each one..
- Arrange the sliders in a packet made out of aluminum foil and place onto a baking sheet. (I did 4 packets of 3 each.).
- Bake for 5 minutes then flip them over and bake for an additional 5 minutes..
- Serve with French fries and enjoy!!.
What's even better is when you can make a big batch of them all at once, like these Cuban sliders for a crowd. Just assemble, warm them in the oven. A welcome change from the ubiquitous hamburger slider, this mini sandwich has all the flavor of a great Cuban. The key here is to crisp the bread by. This Cuban Sliders recipe is filled with ham, pork, and gooey cheese, all topped with a mini pickle!
If you find this Cuban Sliders recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.