Chocolate avocado pudding. Delicious & Easy To Follow Recipes From Woolworths. Discover Delicious Recipes & Food Inspiration To Make The Most Of Your Meals Looking For Chocolate Pudding? We Have Almost Everything on eBay.
Best of all it's vegan and gluten-free. Paleo Vegan Chocolate Avocado Pudding – avocado is one of the healthiest fruits around so you can feel good about whipping up this sneaky avocado pudding complete with cocoa powder, almond milk and a sweetener of your choice. The avocado adds richness and a super creamy texture and combined with cocoa powder and a little sweetener, it's a no-cook pudding that's incredibly easy to blend up.
Hey everyone, it’s John, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, chocolate avocado pudding. It is one of my favorites. This time, I will make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Chocolate avocado pudding is one of the most popular of current trending meals in the world. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions daily. Chocolate avocado pudding is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
Delicious & Easy To Follow Recipes From Woolworths. Discover Delicious Recipes & Food Inspiration To Make The Most Of Your Meals Looking For Chocolate Pudding? We Have Almost Everything on eBay.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook chocolate avocado pudding using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Chocolate avocado pudding:
- Make ready 1 of large ripe avocado (about 1½ cups of the pulp).
- Get 1/4-1/3 cup of honey, maple syrup or agave nectar).
- Make ready 1/4 of – ⅓ cup cocoa powder or cacao powder.
- Make ready 1/2 tsp of orange extract.
- Prepare 1 tsp of orange zest or rind, grated.
- Get 1/4 cup of milk (can be dairy, nut, soy or coconut milk).
- Make ready 1 of small pinch of salt.
- Get 1 tsp of chia seed powder.
- Make ready of For topping:.
- Take of chopped nuts or grated chocolate, fruits or whipped cream.
Plus, since it's sweetened with just a little maple syrup, it's a not-too-sweet treat to share with the kids. Ingredients in Chocolate Avocado Pudding Chocolate avocado pudding is a creamy and decadent dessert that will satisfy your sweet cravings, in a healthy way. Avocado, raw cacao powder, coconut milk, and a splash of vanilla are blended into a silky smooth pudding. Sunwarrior Protein Powder was the first protein powder I tried after swearing off protein powders when I first got into fitness.
Instructions to make Chocolate avocado pudding:
- Cut the avocado into half and scoop out the flesh into a food processor..
- Add the rest of the ingredients..
- Process the mixture till it is smooth. You may need to use a spatula to mix the avocado mixture to help it process well..
- Scoop out the pudding into serving bowls or small glasses. Cover it with cling film..
- Refrigerate the pudding for 30- 60 minutes or till its chilled..
- Serve with a topping of your choice..
- Tip: Adding chia seeds is for nutritional value. Can also add melted chocolate instead of cocoa powder. For a more sweeter pudding, add powdered sugar or more of honey, maple syrup or agave nectar..
You see the first protein powder I bought was in a huge tub from Walmart and it tasted terrible and left an oily aftertaste in my mouth. If you make this chocolate avocado pudding, let me know! Leave a comment below or snap a pic on Instagram and tag it with @fitlivingeats and #fitlivingeats. I love seeing your recipe creations! Don't forget to pin for later!-Carly Paige.
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food chocolate avocado pudding recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!