Mmmm Meatballs…simple and delicious Italian Meatballs. Loads of ways to use them and freeze them too! You'll love this easy baked meatballs recipe. Simmer the meatballs in the sauce.
These four-ingredient meatballs are perfect for tailgating events and parties. The sticky, sweet sauce is a tasty combination of barbecue sauce and currant jelly. You can use purchased frozen meatballs, but this is a recipe for homemade meatballs as well.
Hey everyone, it is Jim, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, mmmm meatballs…simple and delicious italian meatballs. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Mmmm Meatballs…simple and delicious Italian Meatballs is one of the most popular of current trending foods on earth. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions every day. Mmmm Meatballs…simple and delicious Italian Meatballs is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
Loads of ways to use them and freeze them too! You'll love this easy baked meatballs recipe. Simmer the meatballs in the sauce.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook mmmm meatballs…simple and delicious italian meatballs using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Mmmm Meatballs…simple and delicious Italian Meatballs:
- Get 1 1/2 lb of ground "meatloaf" mix of beef, pork, and veal.
- Make ready 1 cup of italian bread crumbs.
- Make ready 3/4 of to 1 and 1/2 cup of milk.
- Get 1 cup of grated parmesan cheese.
- Get 1 of *the following spice measurements are approximate because i dont really measure anymore, and can be adjusted to taste.
- Make ready 1 tsp of garlic salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of garlic powder.
- Make ready 1 tsp of oregano.
- Get 1 tsp of basil.
- Prepare 1 tsp of italian spice.
- Make ready 1/2 tsp of black pepper.
If desired, serve with minced parsley. While this Italian meatball recipe is absolutely delicious on its own, perhaps the best part is its versatility. Serve them alongside healthy baked ziti or savory pasta with onions and greens. You could even use them in these meatball subs!
Instructions to make Mmmm Meatballs…simple and delicious Italian Meatballs:
- preheat oven to 350 and spray cookie sheet with cooking spray.
- add all ingredients to large bowl and mix well with washed hands to incorporate. start with 3/4 cup of milk and if it feels dry or sticky, add a little more at a time until they are the proper consistency.
- roll meatballs in your hands gently. i make mine about walnut size and end up with about 35..
- place on cookie sheet with about a 1/2 inch space between each.
- cook for about 20 minutes, until lite golden brown. they are done when you can pick one up with a tong and it doesnt fall apart.
- i always make a big pot of sauce the same day i make the meatballs, and just plop them in when they are done and let them add to the flavor of the sauce.
Heat oil in a large frying pan over medium-high heat. Add pasta sauce to pan and stir to combine. These easy meatballs are made with beef and pork for the perfect blend of flavors. You can use any ground meat including veal, lamb or sausage. If your meat is very lean (like in my Turkey Meatballs) I sometimes add a little bit of extra fat like a tablespoon of olive oil or some raw chopped bacon.
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food mmmm meatballs…simple and delicious italian meatballs recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!