Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for "Feel Good" Stewed Spicy Chicken recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best "Feel Good" Stewed Spicy Chicken recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to "Feel Good" Stewed Spicy Chicken recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Vitality Snacks.
We are very mindful that having healthy snacks can help us feel better within our bodies. Increasing our intake of well balanced meals while reducing the intake of unhealthy types plays a part in a more balanced feeling. A salad helps us feel a lot better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). This is usually a problem, nonetheless, when it comes to eating between meals. Finding goodies that will help us feel better and boost our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. Here are some healthy snacks that you can use when you need an instant pick me up.
Whole grain snacks are an excellent choice for a fast healthy snack. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread along with some protein will keep you until it’s time for lunch break. Eating on the run may be more healthy with wholesome chips and crackers. Make the modification from refined products just like white bread to the healthier whole grain options.
You can find lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that do not involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the determination to be healthy, it’s simple to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to "feel good" stewed spicy chicken recipe. You can have "feel good" stewed spicy chicken using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare "Feel Good" Stewed Spicy Chicken:
- You need 1/2 kg of chicken, raw.
- Take 3 of red onions, chopped.
- You need 4 cloves of garlic, grated.
- Prepare 1 of fresh ginger, grated.
- Prepare 1 bunch of rosemary leaves.
- You need 4 of large tomatoes, chopped or blended.
- You need to taste of Salt and pepper.
- Get 2 of capsicum (pilipili hoho).
- Get 1 bunch of coriander (dhania).
- You need of Oil for frying and cooking.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of wheat flour.
- Get 1 tablespoon of sun-dried Royco.
- Provide 2 of medium Irish potatoes chopped in quarters.
Steps to make "Feel Good" Stewed Spicy Chicken:
- Cut the chicken into pieces, and add some salt and rosemary leaves on it. Mix and let it marinate for 10mins..
- Ensure that you chop and grate all spices before starting to cook..
- Put oil in a pan, on medium to high heat. When hot, put 2-3 chicken pieces. Don't overcrowd your oil, it will reduce the heat and make the chicken suck in oil. Fry, but don't let it cook fully. Just until it's brown and all the rosemary flavor is in.
- In another clean pan, put some little oil (you can use the leftover from dip frying). Put your chicken pieces in this pan. Add chopped red onions, and fry till golden brown. Add grated garlic and ginger and continue frying. Add chopped capsicum and Irish potatoes. This will allow the chicken and the flavors absorb..
- Add salt and pepper to your preference. Add tomatoes and 2 tablespoons of wheat flour to thicken the stew. Add natural grounded spices if any, like sun-dried royco. Let it simmer until the tomatoes are cooked. Add some fresh water for stew..
- When the meal is ready, add chopped coriander and mix well. Turn off the heat..
- Serve with your favorite accompaniments, like chapati, corn meal or bread..
Remove chicken from pot and set aside. Heat the oil in a wide frying pan over a medium heat. Meanwhile, pour the stock into a saucepan and bring to the boil. Season chicken with salt, black pepper, sugar, garlic and scallion (green onion). Add the chicken and bring to the boil.
If you find this "Feel Good" Stewed Spicy Chicken recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.