Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Korean BBQ Chicken Burger Sliders recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Korean BBQ Chicken Burger Sliders recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Picking The Right Foods Can Help You Stay Fit And Healthy.
One thing that some of you may already understand is that by consuming the right foods can have a substantial effect on your health. Something that you should not eat no matter what is the varied foods that you will get at all of those fast food places. These types of foods are packed with bad fat and also have hardly any nutritional value. Because of this we are going to be going over the foods that you should be ingesting that will have a beneficial effect on your health.
Although most of you have been told time and time again that vegetables are good for you, and there is a pretty good reason why. Potassium is amongst the things that you will find in various vegetables, and of course they also contain many different vitamins and minerals you will also need. You will find that one of the veggies we are referring to is broccoli, which is loaded with potassium. You will additionally discover that a salad, made with spinach instead of lettuce, can provide your body with many more necessary nutrients.
If you decide that your health is important to you, you ought to take these recommendations to heart. Something that you need to actually avoid is all of the processed foods that you can easily purchase in the stores, and start preparing fresh foods for your meals.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to korean bbq chicken burger sliders recipe. You can cook korean bbq chicken burger sliders using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Korean BBQ Chicken Burger Sliders:
- Use 1 lb of ground chicken.
- Prepare 2 C of Bibligo Korean BBQ.
- Provide 1/2 C of Raw Honey.
- Prepare 1/3 tsp of ginger.
- Take 1/3 tsp of cayenne pepper.
- Provide 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- You need 1 tsp of black pepper.
- Prepare 1 package of mini slider buns.
Steps to make Korean BBQ Chicken Burger Sliders:
- Preheat your skillet on medium with Olive Oil..
- Form the ground chicken into small patties, about half the size of your palm. (Since Chicken doesn’t have anywhere close to the fat content that beef has, the patties won’t shrink down when cooking.).
- In a medium mixing bowl or freezer bag, add 1C of bibligo korean bbq sauce, half of the honey, and the dry seasonings. Mix the marinade well and set aside..
- Coat the patties VERY GENTLY in the marinade, ground chicken tends to get mushy pretty easily when it gets wet so you have to be very careful!.
- Cook the patties at medium heat until they are cooked through and have a nice caramelized color..
- Add 1C of bibligo Korean bbq sauce and the honey to the pan. Lower the heat and coat the burgers in the sauce as the sauce thickens. Should only take about 3-5 minutes to thicken up. The sauce will stick to the burgers like syrup, once that happens they are all done!.
- Toast the slider buns, if desired. I like to add honey to one side of the bun, along with the extra sauce from the pan. Serve these with a side of Rice or Pasta..
This post is brought to you by McCormick. It feels like no matter what sort of. Slow Cooker Shredded BBQ Chicken Sliders with Coleslaw It's too hot to cook inside! It's too hot to BBQ outside! This spicy Korean grilled chicken burger is the healthy answer to BBQ.
If you find this Korean BBQ Chicken Burger Sliders recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.