15 bean Cajun soup mix with smoked sausage & rice. Add the carrots, celery, onion, oregano, bay leaf and water. Wait to ADD the salsa, corn and included cajun seasoning MIX). This spicy black bean soup recipe is quick and easy, made with spicy andouille or another smoked sausage, black beans, tomatoes, and vegetables.
Brownie muffin pastry cupcake cake dessert chocolate. Stir tomatoes and Cajun seasoning into sausage mixture. Sprinkle with cheese and chopped fresh We Also Love.
Hey everyone, it is me, Dave, welcome to my recipe page. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, 15 bean cajun soup mix with smoked sausage & rice. One of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Add the carrots, celery, onion, oregano, bay leaf and water. Wait to ADD the salsa, corn and included cajun seasoning MIX). This spicy black bean soup recipe is quick and easy, made with spicy andouille or another smoked sausage, black beans, tomatoes, and vegetables.
15 bean Cajun soup mix with smoked sausage & rice is one of the most well liked of current trending meals on earth. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions daily. 15 bean Cajun soup mix with smoked sausage & rice is something which I have loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook 15 bean cajun soup mix with smoked sausage & rice using 25 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make 15 bean Cajun soup mix with smoked sausage & rice:
- Get 1 bag (20 oz) of hurst ham beens 15 bean cajun soup mix.
- Make ready 1 of medium white or yellow onion diced.
- Take 1/2 of green bell pepper diced.
- Prepare 1/2 of red bell pepper diced.
- Get 3/4 cup of celery diced.
- Prepare 3 cloves of garlic minced.
- Prepare of Seasoning packet from beans.
- Get 2 tablespoons of parsley.
- Prepare 4 cups of filtered water.
- Get 4 cups of chicken broth.
- Get 1 of ham hock.
- Make ready 2 packs (12 oz) of each beef smoked sausage sliced and halfed.
- Take of Juice of 1 small lemon.
- Take 1 can (14.5 oz) of petite diced tomatoes don't drain.
- Get 2 teaspoons of Italian seasonings.
- Take 1 teaspoon of sea salt.
- Take 1/2 teaspoon of black pepper.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of butter.
- Get of For rice 👇.
- Take 3 cups of white instant rice.
- Prepare 3 cups of filtered water.
- Get 2 teaspoons of sea salt.
- Take 1 teaspoon of pepper.
- Get 1 teaspoon of garlic powder.
- Prepare 4 tablespoons of butter.
Smoky Spanish Vegetable and White Bean Soup with Kale. I used smoked sausage in this Cajun chicken pasta recipe. First, they cook the sausage and then they smoke it. They make it from ground pork, turkey Taste it at this point and adjust any seasoning (salt and Cajun seasoning).
Steps to make 15 bean Cajun soup mix with smoked sausage & rice:
- Rinse and sort through beans and check for unwanted debris and discard..
- In slow cooker add beans, onion, peppers, garlic, celery, parsley, seasoning packet, broth and water. Mix up and add ham hock in..
- Cover and cook on high for 8 or 9 hours (don't open lid while cooking).
- Brown sausage in a skillet on medium high heat and set aside in refrigerator till ready for use..
- After 8 hours check beans for doneness. If tender remove ham hock and remove fatty outside and shred and add to soup. Add in browned sausage, tomatoes, Italian seasonings, lemon juice, butter, salt and pepper. Stir up and cover and continue to cook for about 30 more minutes.
- Bring a pot of water to a boil and then add in rice, butter, salt, pepper and garlic powder. Remove from heat and let sit for 10 minutes covered..
- Serve with rice and enjoy with some buttered cornbread on the side.
Once you mix pasta with the sauce, add sliced chicken, sausage chunks and. I make mine with sliced smoked sausage and cooked shredded chicken. Normally I will cut up the. Discard the seasoning packet – we won't need this! I live this soup.i usally put smoke sausage, and hamburger and b pepper,onions.
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food 15 bean cajun soup mix with smoked sausage & rice recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!