Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Quick Veggie Slider Bites recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Quick Veggie Slider Bites recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Quick Veggie Slider Bites recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Picking The Right Foods Can Help You Stay Fit As Well As Healthy.
Many folks do not fully grasp that the foods you decide on can either help you to be healthy or can negatively effect your health. One of the foods you ought to be avoiding is any kind of foods you get at a fast food place. The foods that you get from these fast food places are foods that are incredibly unhealthy, loaded with fat and generally have little to no nourishment. You will be delighted to know that we are going to tell you a few of the foods that you ought to be eating every day.
You will see that different types of berries can be very good for your health. The quantity of vitamin C that can be seen in berries, is one of the main reasons you should be eating berries. Another thing you will realize is that the antioxidants in berries will be higher than just about any other food that you may pick to eat and this can assist with your circulatory system. Most people already understand that cells begin to break down in time and the addition of antioxidants in your diet will help keep your cells healthier for longer periods of time.
For those who want to start living a more healthy life the tips above will be able to help you do that. The pre packaged processed foods that you can discover in any store is in addition not good for you and instead you should be cooking fresh healthy foods.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to quick veggie slider bites recipe. To cook quick veggie slider bites you only need 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Quick Veggie Slider Bites:
- Use 4 of Trader joes quinoa black bean & roasted corn veggie patties.
- Provide 1 large of Sweet pepper, thinly sliced then halved.
- Get 1/4 cup of Organic Coconut oil.
- Use 4 slice of Pepper jack cheese, optional.
- Provide 1 loaf of Sourdough, Artisan, or your choice roll, 1/2" thick slices.
- You need of Butter.
- Provide of Salt, pepper.
Steps to make Quick Veggie Slider Bites:
- Heat coconut oil in pan. Add veggie patties and cook on medium for 4 minutes or until bottoms are golden brown..
- While patties are cooking- Slice bread, place on baking sheet. Butter, then broil on high on center rack in oven for 5-7 min until edges are golden brown and middle is still kind of soft..
- Heat 1 tbspn coconut oil in small separate pan. Add sweet pepper slices. Season with salt and pepper. Keep an eye on patties, do not burn them..
- When patties are thoroughly cooked and crispy on the outside and peppers are blackened on the edges, cut each patty into halves or quarters (depending on the size of your bread roll slices).
- Distribute peppers on top of patty squares, place slice of pepper jack cheese on top about the same size.
- Once cheese has melted place on top of each bread slice and enjoy!.
Learn how to make spicy quick-pickled vegetables (jalapeños en escabeche)! This recipe is easy to make. Pickled veggies are good on salads, sandwiches, etc. They are so easy to make. Pickled veggies are great on salads, sandwiches and other dishes.
If you find this Quick Veggie Slider Bites recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.