Doughless Pizza (low carb).
Hey everyone, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, doughless pizza (low carb). It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Doughless Pizza (low carb) is one of the most favored of current trending meals in the world. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Doughless Pizza (low carb) is something which I have loved my whole life.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have doughless pizza (low carb) using 18 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Doughless Pizza (low carb):
- Get of chicken marinade.
- Prepare of pounded out chicken breast or store bought thinly sliced.
- Prepare of olive oil.
- Prepare of pepper.
- Take of granulated garlic.
- Make ready of granulated onion.
- Get of Italian seasoning.
- Prepare of salt.
- Make ready of sauce.
- Take of pizza sauce or pasta sauce (check your carbs).
- Prepare of toppings.
- Get of bacon chopped.
- Prepare of onion sliced (which ever you like).
- Get of green bell pepper sliced.
- Prepare of red bell pepper sliced.
- Get of mozzarella cheese (or 2 cups).
- Make ready of pepperoni slices (as much as you like).
- Take of sliced mushrooms (any kind).
Instructions to make Doughless Pizza (low carb):
- Put all the ingredients for the chicken marinade into a bowl. Mix very well and put in fridge for 30 min to marinade. You can do this step over night..
- Cook bacon on med heat until crisp, remove from pan and set aside. In the same pan. add onions, mushrooms and peppers. sautee until transclucent for about 5 min. turn off heat and set aside..
- Take a grill pan, skillet or sautee pan. drizzle with about 1 tbs. of olive oil and heat to med high heat..
- Cook chicken on each side for about 1 min. time it, it really didn't need a lot bc it's really thin when pounded out and will go back in the oven to finish. preheat oven to 450..
- Place cooked chicken on a baking sheet or Pyrex glass pan so they touch each other. Don't leave any holes between the chicken.
- Heat your pasta or pizza sauce in a sauce pan. it just needs to get heated, no need to simmer for too long.
- Put sauce on top of chicken and then the veggies on that. add cheese, bacon crumbles and pepperoni..
- Oven should be preheated to 450. put in oven to melt cheese about 10 min. Take out when melted and let rest for 5 min. cut into what serving portions you like. I did 4 big pieces and plated them. There's no bread, so you won't get as full as a traditional pizza..
- I served mine with a romaine and arugula salad with a balsamic vinegrette..
- You can add garlic to your veggies, or any veggie you'd like. As for the meat, make sure if it's raw that it is cooked before placing on the pizza, bc it's only in the oven for 10 min..
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food doughless pizza (low carb) recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!