Hearty Beef & Veggie Soup. It has been one of those days that I am sure many of you have had. A long day, nothing planned for dinner, in no mood to cook, but craving something delicious. This mouthwatering hearty beef stew is sure to become your new family favorite.
This Beef Stew, is so Easy & Simple to Prepare. In my Opinion, its the Best Comfort Food Out there! This hearty beef stew will put some meat on your bones.
Hey everyone, it is me, Dave, welcome to our recipe page. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, hearty beef & veggie soup. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Hearty Beef & Veggie Soup is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. Hearty Beef & Veggie Soup is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
It has been one of those days that I am sure many of you have had. A long day, nothing planned for dinner, in no mood to cook, but craving something delicious. This mouthwatering hearty beef stew is sure to become your new family favorite.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have hearty beef & veggie soup using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Hearty Beef & Veggie Soup:
- Take 1 1/2 lbs of stew meat.
- Get 2 of large garlic cloves, minced.
- Make ready 3/4 cup of red wine.
- Take 3/4 cup of marsala.
- Make ready 2 tsp of olive oil.
- Get 8 oz of canned mushrooms, drained.
- Make ready 14 oz of can diced tomatoes, undrained.
- Prepare 14 oz of beef broth.
- Take 8 of small potatoes, unpeeled, scrubbed, cut into wedges.
- Prepare 16 oz of baby carrots.
- Get 2 stalks of celery, cut into small pieces.
- Get 2 tbsp of water.
- Make ready 1 tbsp of cornstarch.
The teriyaki sauce adds a nice zest to the View image. Hearty Beef Stew. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility. Hearty Beef Stew. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. This warming beef stew simmers in a Dutch oven and gets classic flavor from red wine.
Instructions to make Hearty Beef & Veggie Soup:
- Combine stew meat, garlic, red wine, marsala, & olive oil in a gallon ziploc bag. Close bag. Shake or squish around. Refrigerate for 2 hours to overnight..
- Place beef mixture, mushrooms, & tomatoes in Dutch oven or large pot. Add beef broth. Stir together. Bring to a boil over high heat. Cover. Reduce heat to low. Simmer for 1 hr..
- Add potatoes, carrots, & celery. Cover. Simmer for 30 minutes..
- Remove beef & vegetables from pot with slotted spoon into a large bowl. Cover & set aside..
- Stir water & cornstarch in small bowl until smooth. Pour cornstarch mixture into pot. Increase heat to medium. Cook & stir until sauce is slightly thickened..
- Return beef & vegetables to sauce. Cover. Reduce heat to low. Simmer for 30 minutes. Serve..
Reviews for: Photos of Hearty Beef and Vegetable Stew. Season beef generously with salt and pepper. Add the beef and cook until well browned, stirring often. Heat some vegetable oil in a large saucepan over high heat. Sear cubed beef on all sides.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food hearty beef & veggie soup recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!