Wiener Sauerkraut Soup (Keto/Low Carb).
Hey everyone, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, wiener sauerkraut soup (keto/low carb). It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Wiener Sauerkraut Soup (Keto/Low Carb) is one of the most popular of current trending meals in the world. It is appreciated by millions daily. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. Wiener Sauerkraut Soup (Keto/Low Carb) is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook wiener sauerkraut soup (keto/low carb) using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Wiener Sauerkraut Soup (Keto/Low Carb):
- Take of Hot Dogs (Gluten-Free found to have lowest carbs).
- Get of Avacado Oil.
- Prepare of sauerkraut (both solid and liquid).
- Take of Chicken Broth.
- Prepare of water.
- Make ready of bay leaves.
- Get of stevia sweetener packet.
- Prepare of Dijon Mustard.
- Get of shallot or small onion.
- Prepare of Bacon.
- Make ready of black pepper.
- Prepare of salt.
- Get of chives.
Steps to make Wiener Sauerkraut Soup (Keto/Low Carb):
- Dice onion and bacon into small pieces and put in pot. Fry bacon and onion until browned. delay adding onion by couple of mins if you like crispy bacon..
- Add broth, water, oil, mustard, sweetener, pepper, bay leaves and mustard.
- Measure out sauerkraut making sure there are both solids and liquids (more liquid the more acidic soup – adjust to likeness). Drain liquid into soup then take solids and chop to make less stringy. Add to soup..
- Chop hot dogs in 1/4 of an inch width (can be substituted for sausage). Add to soup. Simmer 15 mins..
- Add pinch of baking soda with 1 tbsp of heavy cream. Stir in. Taste soup add salt as required. Add chives as a garnish..
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food wiener sauerkraut soup (keto/low carb) recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!