Strawberry Coconut Chia Seed Pudding | Vegan. This easy chia pudding is the perfect healthy breakfast or snack to meal prep. Rather than topping your breakfast with berries, purée almond milk and strawberries in the blender for intense berry flavor throughout your pudding. This Coconut Chia Pudding is made with just a couple of ingredients: almond milk, coconut milk, chia seeds and vanilla for the base.
This Coconut Chia Pudding is a healthy and easy to make and is loaded with coconut flavour. What I love about using coconut milk to make chia pudding is that it's a little bit richer than using Top this chia pudding off with some strawberries and coconut chips. Store this chia pudding in the.
Hey everyone, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, strawberry coconut chia seed pudding | vegan. One of my favorites. This time, I will make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Strawberry Coconut Chia Seed Pudding
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have strawberry coconut chia seed pudding | vegan using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Strawberry Coconut Chia Seed Pudding | Vegan:
- Take 1 Cup of coconut milk.
- Take 3 of Tblsp chia seeds.
- Prepare 1 Cup of chopped strawberries.
- Take 2 of Tblsp honey or maple syrup.
- Make ready 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract (optional).
- Make ready 2 of Tblsp fresh or frozen shredded coconut.
- Get 1 of Tblsp choco chips or chopped chocolate.
Easy Strawberry Vanilla Chia Seed Pudding Recipe Chia pudding is an easy keto breakfast recipe for when you are tired of the traditional bacon and eggs. This delicious chis pudding is strawberries and cream flavored and can be made in minutes! The basics to making chia seed pudding are simple.
Instructions to make Strawberry Coconut Chia Seed Pudding | Vegan:
- Firstly soak chia seeds in coconut milk overnight or at least 4 hours. Keep shaking them in between. Soaked chia seeds form a gel-like consistency. If this is too thick then add 1/2 cup more coconut milk till you get your desired consistency..
- In addition to this add honey or maple syrup and vanilla extract. Mix well..
- Take two bowls or glasses and divide this mixture into two. Add chopped strawberries and shredded coconut..
- Decorate with choco chips or chopped chocolate and shredded coconut. Serve in breakfast or snack time. Very healthy..
Chia seeds are a protein-packed wonder food. Strawberry: Add ½ cup fresh strawberries to the blended recipe. Or, try blending fresh strawberries into a juice and use as part of the liquid in the. It's a perfect, healthy make ahead breakfast or vegan dessert Filled with fresh strawberries, naturally sweetened with coconut milk and honey. This Chia Pudding recipe is great for a light breakfast option or healthy.
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food strawberry coconut chia seed pudding | vegan recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!