Low-Carb Fajitas. Almost Zero Carb Wraps (Low Carb Tortillas). Authentic Chicken Fajitas Recipe (low carb). Low Carb Steak Fajitas are tender, juicy and full of flavor!
I like to serve these crockpot chicken fajitas over my cilantro lime cauliflower rice to create a low carb burrito bowl. Chicken Fajitas Bake (Low Carb and Keto) is a. An easy and calorie friendly approach to the classic Mexican Fajita dish [Chilli & Lime style].
Hey everyone, it’s Louise, welcome to my recipe site. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, low-carb fajitas. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Almost Zero Carb Wraps (Low Carb Tortillas). Authentic Chicken Fajitas Recipe (low carb). Low Carb Steak Fajitas are tender, juicy and full of flavor!
Low-Carb Fajitas is one of the most popular of current trending foods in the world. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions every day. Low-Carb Fajitas is something which I have loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook low-carb fajitas using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Low-Carb Fajitas:
- Get of skinless chicken breasts.
- Make ready of ground cumin.
- Prepare of fresh coriander.
- Make ready of fresh lemon juice.
- Get of Nando's peri peri sauce (medium).
- Take of brown onion, diced.
- Prepare of tomatoes, diced.
- Prepare of iceberg lettuce.
These fajita substitute the flour tortilla for a lettuce. Low Carb Fajita Seasoning Recipe.Â If you love fajitas, avoid the junky packets of seasoning at the store and make your own! Super easy, affordable and definitely delicious! Healthy low-carb, keto and paleo recipes plus free guides and diet plans to help you achieve your goals on the ketogenic diet.
Instructions to make Low-Carb Fajitas:
- Dice or cut into strips the 2 chicken breasts..
- Coat the chicken with cumin, coriander, lemon juice and peri peri sauce – set aside to marinade(can be done a few hours beforehand for a more intense flavour).
- Begin preparing the sides while the chicken marinades – dice tomatoes & onions, begin separating lettuce cusps..
- After the chicken has sat for 5-10 minutes begin to cook on medium heat in a frying pan until there is a slight char..
- Serve in a lettuce cusp with sides such as salsa etc – replace tasty cheese with cottage cheese for a healthier option..
Nice low-carb fajitas are very easy to make. You will need fresh chopped onions and peppers along with steak, preferably skirt or sirloin. Then you will make homemade fajita seasoning using chili. You can also serve up this shrimp low carb fajitas on lettuce wraps. Those work really well too as The reasons I left the end piece on the shrimp for these sheet pan low carb fajitas is because it looks.
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food low-carb fajitas recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!