Chia Seed Pudding. Chia pudding is the perfect healthy breakfast or snack to meal prep for the week. The process of making chia pudding is so easy! Medically reviewed by Adrienne Seitz, MS, RD, LDN — Written by Even better?
It takes minutes to make and has enough protein and nutrients to be a quick, on-the-go breakfast option. Welcome to your new favorite snack: chia pudding! Fresh citrus, vanilla and honey are a perfect match for chia seeds.
Hello everybody, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, chia seed pudding. One of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Chia pudding is the perfect healthy breakfast or snack to meal prep for the week. The process of making chia pudding is so easy! Medically reviewed by Adrienne Seitz, MS, RD, LDN — Written by Even better?
Chia Seed Pudding is one of the most favored of current trending foods in the world. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions every day. Chia Seed Pudding is something that I have loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have chia seed pudding using 4 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Chia Seed Pudding:
- Get 3 tbsp of Chia seeds.
- Take 1 cup of Vanilla nonfat Greek yogurt.
- Get 1 1/4 cup of Sweetened, vanilla flavored almond milk.
- Prepare 1 cup of Toppings of choice (fruit/nut/granola etc..).
Especially when you're using a base of creamy homemade cashew milk. All you need to make chia pudding are chia seeds and a liquid (usually non-dairy milk). Experiment with layers of different fruits and chia seed pudding in mason jars to have a variety of healthy snacks ready to go! Chia seed pudding is awesome for breakfast or snack.
Steps to make Chia Seed Pudding:
- Mix together almond milk and Greek yogurt with a whisk or a fork.
- Add in chia seeds slowly, stirring with a whisk or fork until completely incorporated with no clumps.
- Place in the fridge and let it set up- it will usually set up in about three hours, but I let it sit over night.
- Remove from the fridge after it's set up and stir. If it's too thick, you can add a little more almond milk..
- Add whatever toppings you like. This one is really good with strawberries, almonds and bananas, but if you really have a sweet tooth, you can crush up an Oreo and sprinkle it on..
They are amazingly nutritious and delicious. Chia seeds are also considered a kind of superfood because. Chia seed pudding might just be the easiest healthy breakfast you can make. All you have to do is stir chia seeds and milk together along with any sweetener of choice and a couple of hours later you've. Chia Pudding – The Ultimate Healthy Dessert?
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food chia seed pudding recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!