Mango Chia Seed Pudding. AU's Lowest Prices Just Got Lower. Looking For Benefits Of Chia Seeds? We Have Almost Everything on eBay.
Add some fresh mango to a blender or food processor and process into a purée. Then add chia seeds, coconut milk, maple syrup and the mango purée to a mixing bowl and whisk it together until smooth. Then add in some chunks of fresh mango and stir in.
Hey everyone, it’s Jim, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, mango chia seed pudding. One of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
AU's Lowest Prices Just Got Lower. Looking For Benefits Of Chia Seeds? We Have Almost Everything on eBay.
Mango Chia Seed Pudding is one of the most popular of current trending foods in the world. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions daily. Mango Chia Seed Pudding is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook mango chia seed pudding using 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Mango Chia Seed Pudding:
- Prepare 1/2 of mango puree.
- Get 1/2 of mango chopped.
- Make ready 1/4 cup of chia seeds.
- Take 1/2 cup of almond milk.
- Make ready 2 tsp of sugar (optional).
- Get Few of Fresh Mint sprigs for garnish.
Spoon mango pulp into a bowl. How to Make Mango Chia Pudding In a mason jar or bowl with a lid, stir together the coconut milk, chia seeds and maple syrup. Let the mixture sit for about five minutes and then stir again to break up any clumps. Place chia seed bowl in your refrigerator for about an hour so the seeds will swell and yield a white jelly consistency.
Steps to make Mango Chia Seed Pudding:
- Wash the chia seeds in water and then add them to almond milk..
- Let them soak in the milk for 2-3 hours, or overnight..
- If your mango puree is not very sweet, then add a bit of sugar in your chia seeds mixture. And if the puree is sweet, then you can avoid sugar..
- In a jar, add the soaked chia seeds..
- Then layer the mango puree and top it with chopped mangoes..
- Garnish with fresh Mint and serve chilled..
- NOTE: You can make this with any seasonal fruit available..
Once your chia pudding is ready, slice your mango and scoop the flesh into a food processor. Peel, chop and puree the mangoes. Keep a few mango pieces aside for garnish. Next day, stir ¼ cup honey through the. Place the coconut milk, mangos, agave and vanilla extract together in a blender and blend until smooth.
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food mango chia seed pudding recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!