Chocolate Ganache Buttercream Frosting.
Hey everyone, it’s John, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, chocolate ganache buttercream frosting. It is one of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Chocolate Ganache Buttercream Frosting is one of the most popular of current trending foods in the world. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions daily. They are nice and they look wonderful. Chocolate Ganache Buttercream Frosting is something that I have loved my entire life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have chocolate ganache buttercream frosting using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Chocolate Ganache Buttercream Frosting:
- Take 24 oz of semi sweet chocolate, chopped.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of heavy whipping cream.
- Take 12 oz of salted butter, (3 sticks).
- Make ready 2 1/2 cup of confectioner's sugarr.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
Instructions to make Chocolate Ganache Buttercream Frosting:
- Melt chocolate and cream in the microwave or over a double boiler just until melted. Cool to room temperature about 10 minutes.
- Beat butter until creamy.
- Beat chocolate/:cream mixture into butter until creamy.
- Add vanilla, and slowly beat in confectioner's suga. Chill frosting for 30 minutes confectioner's sugar until well combined. Chill frosting for 30 minutes.
- Beat chilled frosting until light and creamy.
- This frosting is so good on cakes, cupcakes, brownies and bars. It can be a filling for cookies as well. This recipe makes enough to generously frost a 3 layer cake or at least 24 cupcakes.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food chocolate ganache buttercream frosting recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!