Kiwi chia seed pudding. These Mighties Kiwi Chia Pudding Parfaits are a unique way to enjoy fresh kiwi. The combo of chia seed pudding and kiwi puree makes for a healthy breakfast or snack that's filling and delicious. My sister and I loved kiwi growing up.
There are tons of chia seed pudding recipes out there, meaning you'll never grow tired of it (at least, we haven't). Chia seeds are a protein-packed wonder food. Chia seed pudding is a simple and delicious way to easily get the benefits of chia seeds.
Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, kiwi chia seed pudding. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
These Mighties Kiwi Chia Pudding Parfaits are a unique way to enjoy fresh kiwi. The combo of chia seed pudding and kiwi puree makes for a healthy breakfast or snack that's filling and delicious. My sister and I loved kiwi growing up.
Kiwi chia seed pudding is one of the most popular of current trending meals on earth. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. Kiwi chia seed pudding is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have kiwi chia seed pudding using 5 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Kiwi chia seed pudding:
- Take 4 of kiwi (peeled and sliced).
- Make ready 2 cup of coconut milk.
- Take 1/2 cup of chia seeds.
- Make ready 4 teaspoon of honey.
- Get 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
It takes minutes to make and has enough protein and. Kiwi pudding is a simple pudding recipe. This pudding doesn't have any type of china grass or gelatine. It is a a creamy pudding which your guests or.
Instructions to make Kiwi chia seed pudding:
- First of all, soak chia seeds in coconut milk at least 1 hour..
- Stir in 2-3 times to avoid lumps..
- Soaked chia seeds form a gel-like consistency. If this is too thick then add 1/2 cup more coconut milk till you get your desired consistency..
- Once you prepared the perfect consistency mixture of coconut milk & chia seeds, add honey and vanilla extract. Mix well.
- Take large glass and divide this mixture into two..
- Add chopped kiwi fruits (puree if using pureed kiwi).
- Garnish with kiwi pieces..
- Serve this kiwi chia seed pudding chilled..
Once you have this base, you can pretty much do anything you want. I typically add a few drops of liquid Stevia and some vanilla and go from there. The perfect snack, breakfast or lighter dessert that's packed with protein, fiber, and healthy fats! Creamy, thick chia pudding that's easy to make, nutritious, and so delicious! Chia seed pudding is a nutritious pudding that's easy to make; you don't have to cook a thing!
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food kiwi chia seed pudding recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!