Chia seed pudding. Chia seed pudding is a simple and delicious way to easily get the benefits of chia seeds. It takes minutes to make and has enough protein and nutrients to be a quick, on-the-go breakfast option. This chia pudding could be put in reused baby food jars, small mason jars, or even squeeze pouches to be included for school lunches.
Once the ingredients are incorporated well, your base is ready! The process of making chia pudding is so easy! The first step is to stir together your chia seeds and milk in a mason jar or bowl.
Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, chia seed pudding. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Chia seed pudding is a simple and delicious way to easily get the benefits of chia seeds. It takes minutes to make and has enough protein and nutrients to be a quick, on-the-go breakfast option. This chia pudding could be put in reused baby food jars, small mason jars, or even squeeze pouches to be included for school lunches.
Chia seed pudding is one of the most popular of recent trending meals in the world. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions daily. Chia seed pudding is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have chia seed pudding using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Chia seed pudding:
- Take 1/2 cup of Chia Seeds.
- Make ready 2 tablespoons of Basil Seeds.
- Get 1/4 cup of Greek Yogurt.
- Make ready 2 cups of Coconut Milk.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Almond Milk.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of Honey.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of Sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of Vanilla Extract.
- Make ready 1 teaspoon of Cinnamon.
- Make ready 1 pinch of Salt.
- Make ready 4 tablespoons of Coco Powder.
In a medium bowl, whisk to combine chia seeds, milk, sweetener of your choice, vanilla if using, and salt. Puddings made with chia seeds are becoming more and more popular, which we love to see! After all, chia seeds are known for giving you a boost of antioxidants and nutrients. Plus, they're very low in both calories and net carbs while delivering a healthy serving of fiber and plant-based protein.
Instructions to make Chia seed pudding:
- Add chia seeds and basil seeds to a large bowl..
- Add yogurt, coconut milk and almond milk in to the bowl. Wisk the seeds and liquid together..
- Add the sugar, vanilla, cinnamon, salt, and coco powder. Wisk together with other ingredients..
- Taste mixture and check for sweetness. Add sugar to your own liking..
- Transfer contents to a smaller bowl. Cover bowl and place in refrigerator for a minimum of 2 hours..
- Eat with yogurt and fresh fruits..
Instructions To a mixing bowl add dairy free milk, chia seeds, maple syrup (to taste), and vanilla. Sweeten your chia seeds and almond milk with maple syrup, then let them get cozy in the fridge until they reach a pudding-like consistency. In the morning, roast walnuts for just a few minutes till. Chia pudding is a wonderful way to enjoy chia seeds in a sweeter, almost dessert form. Add the chia seeds and milk (along with optional sweeteners) to a bowl or jar and stir together.
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food chia seed pudding recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!