Chia Seed Pudding. Chia pudding is the perfect healthy breakfast or snack to meal prep for the week. The process of making chia pudding is so easy! Medically reviewed by Adrienne Seitz, MS, RD, LDN — Written by Even better?
It takes minutes to make and has enough protein and nutrients to be a quick, on-the-go breakfast option. Welcome to your new favorite snack: chia pudding! Fresh citrus, vanilla and honey are a perfect match for chia seeds.
Hello everybody, it is John, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, chia seed pudding. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Chia pudding is the perfect healthy breakfast or snack to meal prep for the week. The process of making chia pudding is so easy! Medically reviewed by Adrienne Seitz, MS, RD, LDN — Written by Even better?
Chia Seed Pudding is one of the most popular of recent trending meals in the world. It is appreciated by millions daily. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. Chia Seed Pudding is something which I have loved my whole life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have chia seed pudding using 3 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Chia Seed Pudding:
- Take 2 tbsp of (thick) or 1 ¼ tbsp (smoother) Chia Seeds.
- Get 1/2 C of (thick) or ¾ C (smoother) cream or milk of your choice.
- Take to taste of Sweetener and vanilla.
Especially when you're using a base of creamy homemade cashew milk. All you need to make chia pudding are chia seeds and a liquid (usually non-dairy milk). Experiment with layers of different fruits and chia seed pudding in mason jars to have a variety of healthy snacks ready to go! Chia seed pudding is awesome for breakfast or snack.
Instructions to make Chia Seed Pudding:
- Pour the ingredients into a mason jar and mix very well. Let it sit for 2-3 minutes. Then, stir again until there are no Chia seed clumps left and the mixture is fully incorporated..
- If you want a really smooth mixture, use ground Chia seeds and then blend the mixture for 30 seconds in a food processor. Whole Chia seeds add texture which is a delightfully unique taste, but doesn't hold up to the texture of creamy pudding..
- Cover the jar and store it in the fridge overnight or for at least 2 hours..
- Top with blueberries, your favorite fruit or dessert toppings when you're ready to consume!.
They are amazingly nutritious and delicious. Chia seeds are also considered a kind of superfood because. Chia seed pudding might just be the easiest healthy breakfast you can make. All you have to do is stir chia seeds and milk together along with any sweetener of choice and a couple of hours later you've. Chia Pudding – The Ultimate Healthy Dessert?
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food chia seed pudding recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!