Baked Chicken Meatballs(low carb). These Baked Chicken Meatballs are the BEST! The perfect addition to any meal or to eat right on their own. Try to drain the water out of the chicken as much as possible.
And PS – just wait until you see how soft these are in. These baked chicken meatballs start with ground chicken, but I'm going to let you in on a little secret: It's totally fine to use ground turkey if that's all you can find. These low carb meatballs are seriously so easy and you can make them small so they work as appetizers or you can make them larger and.
Hello everybody, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, baked chicken meatballs(low carb). One of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Baked Chicken Meatballs(low carb) is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. Baked Chicken Meatballs(low carb) is something which I have loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
These Baked Chicken Meatballs are the BEST! The perfect addition to any meal or to eat right on their own. Try to drain the water out of the chicken as much as possible.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook baked chicken meatballs(low carb) using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Baked Chicken Meatballs(low carb):
- Make ready of ground chicken.
- Make ready of Garlic salt.
- Get of Black pepper.
- Make ready of Fresh rosemary (a sprig) or 2 tsp. dried rosemary.
- Take of raw egg for binding.
- Get of grated Parmesan cheese (substitute bread crumbs if desired. I’m trying to avoid the carbs).
Oven baked chicken meatballs are guaranteed to be juicer than any other method of cooking them! There is almost nothing worse then a dried out meatball hidden under a sauce. You can without a doubt replace the ground chicken in this recipe with beef, lamb or pork. Here's a low carb dinner idea your family will love!
Steps to make Baked Chicken Meatballs(low carb):
- Try to drain the water out of the chicken as much as possible. It tends to retain a lot of moisture. Mix all ingredients together in a large bowl..
- Form mixture into approximately 6 meatballs and place on a nonstick baking sheet, or spray with cooking spray..
- Bake in a 350° F oven for about 45 minutes, or until internal temperature reaches 165°..
- Serve over egg noodles, either plain or with a cream sauce!.
This Low Carb Meatball Casserole Recipe is definitely a family favorite! It's not hard to make and tastes like it was baked in a high-end restaurant! These keto Buffalo Chicken Meatballs are the perfect low carb appetizer! How to make baked buffalo chicken meatballs. To get started, we mix the ingredients for the meatballs.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food baked chicken meatballs(low carb) recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!