Healthy Turkey Tetrazzini. Turkey Tetrazzini is a classic spaghetti casserole that's perfect for your turkey leftovers from Delish.com. For our healthy take on turkey Tetrazzini, we use low-fat milk and skip the five tablespoons of butter that's often in the sherry-Parmesan sauce. As a result, we slash calories and fat in half, and reduce.
Be the first to review this recipe. Turkey tetrazzini recipe, a turkey casserole with egg noodles, mushrooms, peas, Parmesan and Swiss cheeses, cream, bread crumbs and turkey. BTW, Turkey Tetrazzini is NOT Italian.
Hello everybody, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, healthy turkey tetrazzini. It is one of my favorites. This time, I will make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Turkey Tetrazzini is a classic spaghetti casserole that's perfect for your turkey leftovers from Delish.com. For our healthy take on turkey Tetrazzini, we use low-fat milk and skip the five tablespoons of butter that's often in the sherry-Parmesan sauce. As a result, we slash calories and fat in half, and reduce.
Healthy Turkey Tetrazzini is one of the most popular of current trending meals on earth. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. They are nice and they look fantastic. Healthy Turkey Tetrazzini is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook healthy turkey tetrazzini using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Healthy Turkey Tetrazzini:
- Take 8 oz of thin spaghetti.
- Make ready 8 oz of mushrooms, sliced.
- Take 3 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- Make ready 3 tbsp of all-purpose flour.
- Make ready 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of black pepper.
- Take 2 cup of turkey broth.
- Take 2 tbsp of dry sherry.
- Get 8 oz of low-fat yogurt.
- Make ready 2 cup of cubed cooked turkey.
- Get 1/3 cup of grated parmesan cheese.
It was invented by the famous soprano Luisa Tetrazzini. This is my favorite turkey recipe in the world! BTW, Turkey Tetrazzini is NOT Italian. Weis Markets' Registered Dietitian Beth Stark shows you how to transform Thanksgiving leftovers into a fresh new feast with Turkey and Broccoli Tetrazzini.
Instructions to make Healthy Turkey Tetrazzini:
- Preheat oven to 425..
- Cook spaghetti following directions. Drain..
- Saute mushrooms in 1 tablespoon oil in skillet, 5 min. Remove. Add remaining oil to skillet, blend in flour, salt and pepper smoothly. Gradually stir in turkey broth. Cook, stirring, I until thickened. Remove from heat. Add sherry. Stir 1/2 cup hot mixture into yogurt. Stir yogurt mixture into skillet..
- Add mushrooms, sauce, turkey and half the Parmesan to spaghetti. Spread in 11 3/4 x 7 1/2 x 1 3/4- inch baking dish coated with nonstick vegetable oil cooking spray. Sprinkle with remaining cheese..
- Bake in oven at 425 for 20-25 min, or until bubbly..
An easy, quick turkey dish that turns precooked turkey into a family favorite. Cooked turkey is combined with mushrooms, celery soup and sour cream, then baked in a dish with noodles. Cheesy tetrazzini becomes healthy in the hands of healthy-eating guru Joy Bauer. Fatty beef is replaced with lean turkey, then mixed with mushrooms, red peppers and spinach, and bound together. Looking for a turkey tetrazzini recipe that everyone can enjoy?
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food healthy turkey tetrazzini recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!