Turkey Tetrazzini. Turkey Tetrazzini is a classic spaghetti casserole that's perfect for your turkey leftovers from Delish.com. Turkey tetrazzini recipe, a turkey casserole with egg noodles, mushrooms, peas, Parmesan and Swiss cheeses, cream, bread crumbs and turkey. Easy Turkey Tetrazzini. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines.
Tender turkey chunks, mushrooms and pasta are smothered in a rich and creamy sauce and topped with cheese. This classic turkey tetrazzini recipe is creamy, cheesy, and full of noodles – a perfect way to use up Thanksgiving leftovers! The countdown to Thanksgiving is officially on!
Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, turkey tetrazzini. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Turkey Tetrazzini is one of the most favored of current trending foods on earth. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions every day. Turkey Tetrazzini is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
Turkey Tetrazzini is a classic spaghetti casserole that's perfect for your turkey leftovers from Delish.com. Turkey tetrazzini recipe, a turkey casserole with egg noodles, mushrooms, peas, Parmesan and Swiss cheeses, cream, bread crumbs and turkey. Easy Turkey Tetrazzini. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have turkey tetrazzini using 13 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Turkey Tetrazzini:
- Prepare 1 packages of (7 oz. ) thin spaghetti, broken in half.
- Take 2 cup of cubed cooked turkey.
- Get 1 cup of sliced fresh mushrooms.
- Prepare 1 tsp of onion powder or 1 small onion chopped.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of butter, melted.
- Make ready 1 can of (10-3/4 oz.) condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted.
- Get 1 cup of milk.
- Make ready 1/2 tsp of Poultry seasoning.
- Prepare 1/8 tsp of ground mustard.
- Make ready 1 cup of (4oz) shredded cheddar cheese.
- Make ready 1 cup of (4oz.) shredded part skim mozzarella cheese.
- Make ready 1 tbsp of Shredded Parmesan cheese.
- Make ready 1 of Minced fresh parsley.
Turkey Tetrazzini has long been a favorite way to use leftover turkey. But you don't have to wait for a major holiday dinner to make this tasty dish. Make it with diced cooked chicken or cook a simple. This is a great way to use leftover cooked turkey or chicken.
Steps to make Turkey Tetrazzini:
- Cook spaghetti according to package directions. Drain and place in a greased 11-in. x 7-in. x 2-in. baking dish. Top with turkey; set aside..
- In a large skillet, saute the mushrooms and onions in butter until tender. whisk in the soup, milk, poultry seasoning and mustard until blended. Stir in Cheddar cheese; cook in SWTOR over medium heat until cheese is melted. Pour over turkey..
- Sprinkle with mozzarella and parmesan cheese (dish will be full). Bake, uncovered, at 350* for 25-30 minutes or until heated through and cheese is melted. Sprinkle with parsley. Yeild:4-6 servings.
It's also an easy one dish casserole that everyone in the family enjoys. You'll absolutely love this Turkey Tetrazzini recipe, which is as easy to throw together as it is delicious. The site may earn a commission on some products. Turkey Tetrazzini typically has cooked turkey, spaghetti noodles, mushrooms and a creamy sauce. I like to find a balance when making creamy casseroles like this Turkey Tetrazzini.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food turkey tetrazzini recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!