Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Steamed cabbage rolls recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Steamed cabbage rolls recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that offer You Energy.
Enjoying healthy foods makes all the difference in the way we feel. We tend to feel way less gross whenever we increase our intake of nutritious foods and reduce our consumption of junk foods. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a slice of pizza. Sometimes it’s tough to find healthier foods for treats between meals. You can spend numerous hours at the supermarket searching for the right snack foods to allow you to feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting snack food.
Whole grain meals are an superb choice for a fast wholesome snack. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread along with some protein will keep you until it’s time for lunch break. Chips and crackers produced from whole grains can be excellent for quick snacks to eat on the go. Whole grains are usually better than processed grains present in white bread.
You will find lots of healthy snacks you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s uncomplicated to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to steamed cabbage rolls recipe. To cook steamed cabbage rolls you need 16 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Steamed cabbage rolls:
- Prepare 3_4 of cabbage whole leaves (washed).
- Prepare 1 tbsp of paneer(crumbled).
- Use 1 tbsp of capsicum chopped.
- Prepare 1 of green onion finely chopped.
- Get 1/4 tsp of garlic paste.
- You need 1 tbsp of butter/ghee+ a little for brushing.
- You need 1 tbsp of chopped coriander leaves.
- Provide 1 tbsp of carrot grated.
- Take 1/4 tsp of red chilli flakes.
- You need 1 tsp of Oregano.
- You need 1/4 tsp of sugar.
- Take 1 tsp of Black pepper.
- Take 1/4 tsp of red chilli sauce.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of soya sauce.
- Use 1 of green chilli chopped.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
Instructions to make Steamed cabbage rolls:
- Blanch cabbage leaves for 5-6 minutes in boiling water, remove from hot water, immediately drop in ice cold water for a minute.
- Remove from cold water and set aside.
- Heat butter in a pan,add chopped onion and garlic paste.
- Saute onions till translucent.
- Add capsicum, carrot,let them sweat a little.
- Add salt, sugar, pepper,red chilli powder, oregano and paneer,mix all ingredients well.
- Take it off heat add coriander leaves,keep aside.
- Lay blanched coriander leaves on plate,place paneer mixture.
- Roll the leaves starting from the bottom,fold brush them with a little oil.
- Arrange roll in a steamer and steam at high heat for 15-20 minutes.
- Serve with chutney and sauce.
A cabbage roll is a dish consisting of cooked cabbage leaves wrapped around a variety of fillings. It is common to the cuisines of the Central, Northern. Try this authentic Lebanese styled Stuffed Cabbage Rolls – also known as Malfouf – with Then we cook the stuffed cabbage rolls all together in a pot with cumin and a lemon garlicky sauce. Learn how to make Steamed Sesame-Cod Cabbage Rolls. Stuffed Cabbage Rolls are a dish consisting of blanched cabbage leaves wrapped around a variety of fillings.
If you find this Steamed cabbage rolls recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.