Broccoli Pepper Jack Soup.
Hello everybody, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, broccoli pepper jack soup. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Broccoli Pepper Jack Soup is one of the most favored of current trending foods in the world. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions every day. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Broccoli Pepper Jack Soup is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have broccoli pepper jack soup using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Broccoli Pepper Jack Soup:
- Make ready 4 cup of fresh broccoli.
- Prepare 1 small of onion, chopped.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of butter (divided).
- Get 2 clove of garlic, grated.
- Get 2 tbsp of flour.
- Make ready 2 cup of chicken stock.
- Make ready 2 cup of half and half milk.
- Get 16 oz of pepper jack cheese.
Instructions to make Broccoli Pepper Jack Soup:
- In a large pot bring some water to boil, add salt. Pour broccoli in and blanch for 2 minutes. Drain and rinse with cold water and set aside..
- Put pot back on stove, add 2 tablespoons butter and chopped onion. Sauté until translucent then stir in garlic for about 30 seconds to a minute..
- Push onion and garlic to the side of the pot and add remaining 2 tablespoons of butter and flour to the middle of the pot. Whisk for 2 minutes the flour and butter mixture..
- Add 2 cups chicken stock and 2 cups half and half and bring to a simmer for 20 minutes. Do not boil..
- Add shredded pepper jack cheese a little at a time and stir while it melts. Once cheese is melted add broccoli. Stir for 10 minutes then serve..
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food broccoli pepper jack soup recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!