Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Vada pav without oil (No frying) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Vada pav without oil (No frying) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Turn to Food to Improve Your Mood.
A lot of us think that comfort foods are bad for us and that we should avoid them. If your comfort food is candy or junk food this holds true. Soemtimes, comfort foods can be utterly nourishing and good for us to consume. There are several foods that basically can boost your moods when you consume them. If you feel a little bit down and need a happiness pick me up, try a couple of these.
Your mood can truly be helped by green tea. You knew green tea had to be in this article somewhere, right? Green tea is rich in an amino acid referred to as L-theanine. Studies show that this particular amino acid can essentially induce brain waves. This will improve your brain’s focus while at the same relaxing the rest of your body. You probably already knew how easy it is to become healthy when you consume green tea. Now you know that it helps you to elevate your moods also!
So you see, you don’t need to eat all that junk food when you are wanting to feel better! Go with these suggestions instead!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to vada pav without oil (no frying) recipe. You can have vada pav without oil (no frying) using 21 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Vada pav without oil (No frying):
- Get 1/3 Cup of gram flour (Besan).
- Get 1/2 Teaspoon of chilli powder.
- Provide 1/4 Teaspoon of turmeric powder.
- Get 1 Pinch of asafetida (hing).
- Take of Water.
- Provide 1 Cup of potatoes boiled and mashed.
- You need 1 Teaspoon of ginger paste.
- Provide 1 Teaspoon of green chilli paste.
- Use 1 Tablespoon of coriander leaves chopped.
- Prepare 1 Tablespoon of poha thin ( rice flakes).
- Use 1.5 Teaspoons of lemon juice.
- Provide To Taste of salt.
- Provide 1 Pinch of mustard seeds.
- Prepare 1/4 Teaspoon of turmeric powder.
- Provide 5 of curry leaves.
- Provide 1 Pinch of asafoetida (hing).
- Get 1 Teaspoon of garlic grated.
- Provide 1/4 Teaspoon of urad dal.
- Prepare 6 of burger buns whole to serve.
- You need 6 Teaspoons of garlic chutney (Sauce home made).
- Take 6 Teaspoons of green chutney (Sauce home made with coriander).
Instructions to make Vada pav without oil (No frying):
- For the batter, combine all the ingredients in a bowl with enough water to make a batter thick paste and it should be of pouring consistency as Image1. Keep aside..
- For the vadas, combine the potatoes, ginger paste, green chilli, thin poha, coriander, lemon juice and salt together in a bowl and mix well. Keep aside.
- Heat a non-stick pan on a medium flame and when hot, add the mustard seeds, turmeric powder, curry leaves, urad dal, asafoetida and garlic and dry roast for about 2 minutes.
- Add to the potato mixture and mix well.
- Divide it into 6 equal portions and shape them into flat rounds and keep aside.
- Heat a non-stick pan on a medium flame.
- Dip the potato flat rounds in the batter and place them on the pan.
- Cover and cook on a low flame for 3 to 4 minutes.
- Turn upside down carefully (as it will be soft), cover again and cook for another 3 to 4 minutes.
- Remove the lid and cook on both sides till they turn golden brown. Keep aside.
- Serving method: Cut 1 burger bun into 2 pieces, apply 1 teaspoon of garlic chutney on the inner side of the bottom part and apply 1 teaspoon of green chutney on inner side of the upper part of the burger bun, as shown in Image2.
- Place a vada on it and cover it with another piece of burger bun on top.
- Repeat with the remaining vadas and batter to make 5 more vada pav.
- Serve immediately.
- Note: If you want, you can roast the bun with butter and then apply chutneys to it..
The dish consists of a deep fried potato dumpling placed inside a bread bun (pav). Vada Pav is therefore a potato patty in a bun garnished with delicious, hot, tangy, sweet chutneys and served piping hot. For convenience sake you can pre-make the potato mixture a day earlier (it actually tastes better when done like this as the flavors 'mature' overnight). When you are ready to eat. No Fry Vada Pav and Lahsoon ki Sukhi Chutney vada pav , vada pav recipe , how to make vada pav , how to make vada pav.
If you find this Vada pav without oil (No frying) recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.