Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Stewed chicken recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Stewed chicken recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Stewed chicken recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Raising Treats.
Wholesome eating encourages a feeling of wellness. Whenever we eat more healthy foods and a smaller amount of the detrimental ones we generally feel much better. A salad tends to make us feel better than a piece of pizza (physically at any rate). Sometimes it’s hard to find healthier foods for treats between meals. Shopping for snack foods can be a difficult task because you have countless options. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting snack food.
Eating almonds is an excellent option as long as you don’t have a nut allergy. Almonds provide a multitude of health advantages and are an excellent choice when you need a shot of energy. These kinds of nuts contain quite a lot of vitamins E, B2, and manganese. They generally do, however, have tryptophan-the same enzyme which makes you tired after eating turkey. But whenever you eat almonds, you won’t feel like you must sleep a while. These nuts relax the muscles and offer a general sense of relaxation. Sometimes eating almonds can even be a mood increaser!
There are lots of healthy snacks you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. Being healthier doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to stewed chicken recipe. You can have stewed chicken using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Stewed chicken:
- Prepare of whole chicken chopped to pieces and washed.
- Take of cooking oil.
- Take of sliced medium sized onion.
- Provide of large tomatoes.
- Provide of coriander.
- Get of salt.
- You need of royco(curry powder).
Steps to make Stewed chicken:
- Put the chicken in a cooking pan add two cups of water and a pinch of salt stir and cover the pan for 20-30 minutes dependinding onthe tenderness of the chicken.
- Turn off the burner and drain the chicken stock and set it aside for now. in a different pan place the sliced onions and and cooking oil and stir..
- When the onion turns golden brown add the tomatoes to and stir the cover the pan to allow the tomatoes to soften..
- Add the chicken and stir add alittle stock so that it does not burn then add 1 tbsp of royco/ curry powder and half a tbsp of salt as you are stirring.add half a cup of the stock and cover it.
- Turn of the heat and garnish with coriander and serve while hot..
This is not really a traditional trini stew chicken. it looks too pale. tradition stew chicken is normally a deeper brown and that is because the sugar is allowed to brown and not just melt as instructed by this recipe. then the butter is absolutely unnecessary. with the vegetable oil and cocnut milk you are just adding too much fat without adding flavour. I never made brown stew chicken or rice & peas, but thanks to you they both turned out fabulous. My boyfriend was very impressed, as a matter of fact I think it was better than we get from the Jamaican restaraunts. Thank you so much, I will be making these again!!! Thank you so much for sharing my family loved it.
If you find this Stewed chicken recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.