Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Aloo tikki burgar recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Aloo tikki burgar recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Your Health Can Be Affected By The Foods You Choose To Eat.
With regards to the foods that you eat, you will see that your overall health can be effected either positively or negatively. It’s also advisable to realize that there are foods that you’ll need to avoid at all costs and that would be the majority of food you find at the fast food chain restaurants. You will see that the nutrition in these sorts of is non existent and the unwanted effects can be really bad. Because of this we are going to be going over the foods that you should be ingesting that will have a beneficial effect on your health.
One more thing you will want to make sure of is that your consuming enough of is your vegetables as this will in addition be able to have a good affect on your health. You may already realize that the majority of of the vitamins you need each day can be found in numerous vegetables, but you will also be able to find required potassium in vegetables as well. One of the veggies which will provide the potassium you’ll need is broccoli. You will also realize that a salad, made with spinach rather than lettuce, can provide your body with many more necessary nutrients.
Following a number of the suggestions above you will find that you will end up living a healthier life. Also if you cut out all the unhealthy food that you should not be eating anyway, you will probably find that you could end up living a longer life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to aloo tikki burgar recipe. To make aloo tikki burgar you only need 25 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Aloo tikki burgar:
- Provide 3 of potatoes, boiled & mashed.
- Provide 1/4 cup of peas / matar, boiled.
- Use 1/4 tsp of turmeric / haldi.
- Prepare 1 cup of bread crumbs.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of kashmiri chilli powder.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of coriander powder.
- Get As required of oil for deep frying.
- You need 1/4 tsp of pepper, crushed.
- Use to taste of salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp of ginger garlic paste.
- Provide 1/4 cup of maiida.
- You need For of MAIDA PASTE-:.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of maida / all purpose flour.
- You need 1 tbsp of corn flour.
- Get Other of ingredients:.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of pepper, crushed.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of eggless mayonnaise.
- Get 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of tomato sauce.
- Take 1/4 cup of water.
- Take 1 tsp of chilli sauce.
- Prepare 5 of burger buns.
- Take Few of lettuce leaves.
- Prepare 1 of tomato, slice.
- Provide 1 of onion, rings.
Steps to make Aloo tikki burgar:
- Firstly,take 2 boiled and mashed potatoes, boiled peas and spices. combine everything and prepare patties. dip into maida paste and roll in bread crumbs. deep fry in hot oil till it turns golden and crisp. cut half the burger bun and spread a tsp of prepared burger sauce on both sides..
- Cut half the burger bun and spread a tsp of prepared burger sauce on both sides.
- On bottom side of bun place few lettuce followed by prepared aloo patties. again spread a tsp of burger sauce. place 2 slice of tomato and 2 rings of onion. cover with burger bun and press slightly. finally, serve aloo tikki burger with french fries or potato chips..
Aloo Tikki Burger is loved by people of all age groups. This Fusion appetizer is made using simple ingredients like veg mayonnaise, burger bun, fried aloo tikki, sliced. Mc Aloo Tikki recipe is a very iconic burger sold in India, the recipes the clone of the same recipe, it Burger is a sandwich loved by all age groups, here I bring you an Indian Style Veg Aloo Tikki Burger. The Mc Aloo Tikki is a vegetarian burger served in McDonald's in India. Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.
If you find this Aloo tikki burgar recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.