Broccoli and Cheddar Soup.
Hello everybody, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, broccoli and cheddar soup. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Broccoli and Cheddar Soup is one of the most well liked of current trending meals in the world. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions daily. Broccoli and Cheddar Soup is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook broccoli and cheddar soup using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Broccoli and Cheddar Soup:
- Make ready 1 tbsp of Olive oil.
- Prepare 1/2 of Onion.
- Make ready 3 of Garlic cloves.
- Get 5 tbsp of Flour.
- Prepare 4 cup of Chicken stock.
- Make ready 7 1/2 cup of Milk.
- Make ready 4 cup of Broccoli.
- Prepare 2 cup of Sharp chedder cheese.
- Prepare of Salt and Pepper.
Steps to make Broccoli and Cheddar Soup:
- Start by putting olive oil and the pan and heating it up on medium heat..
- Dice the onion and garlic and add to the oil and cook until it starts to brown..
- Once brown, add the flour and stir well..
- Once mixture is bubbling, add chicken stock and milk..
- Bring mixture up to a simmer and add salt and pepper to taste..
- As soon as mixture is brought up to a simmer, add the broccoli and let it cook until fork tender..
- Add the cheese a little bit at a time and stir into the soup until melted completely..
- Serve in a bowl with more cheese for garnish and some bread. Enjoy!.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food broccoli and cheddar soup recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!