Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Karachi Street Food Bun Kabab recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Karachi Street Food Bun Kabab recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Karachi Street Food Bun Kabab recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about How to Improve Your Mood with Food.
In general, people have been taught to believe that “comfort” foods are terrible for the body and should be avoided. Sometimes, if the comfort food is a high sugar food or some other junk food, this is very true. At times, comfort foods can be perfectly healthy and good for us to eat. There are some foods that basically can raise your moods when you consume them. If you feel a little bit down and in need of an emotional pick me up, try several of these.
Your mood can truly be helped by green tea. You were sure green tea had to be mentioned, right? Green tea is packed full of an amino acid called L-theanine. Studies have found that this specific amino acid can basically induce brain waves. This helps focus your mental energy while at the same time calming your body. You knew that green tea helps you feel a lot healthier. Now you know that green tea helps you to lift your moods also!
So you see, you don’t need to eat all that junk food when you wish to feel better! Try a couple of of these hints instead.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to karachi street food bun kabab recipe. To cook karachi street food bun kabab you need 16 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Karachi Street Food Bun Kabab:
- Provide 1 cup of Chanadaal.
- You need 1/2 tsp of white cumin seeds.
- Take 1/2 tsp of black cumin seeds.
- Get 1 tsp of salt.
- Use 2 cups of water.
- Use 1/2 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Prepare of Boiled and mashed Potatoes.
- You need 4 of Potatoes medium size.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of Red chili powder.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- Take 1/2 tsp of Garam masala.
- Get 2 of Egg white beaten.
- Get of Burger buns.
- You need 1 of Cucumber sliced.
- You need 1 of Tomatoes.
- Take 1 of sliced Onion sliced.
Steps to make Karachi Street Food Bun Kabab:
- Channa : boil with white cumin seeds 1/2 tsp, black cumin seeds 1/2 tsp, salt 1 tsp, water 2 cups, red chilli powder 1/2 tsp till tender and grind it..
- Mix chanadaal and mashed potatoes together, add in salt, red chili powder, and garam masala. Mix well, the mixture should be firm enough to shape into patties..
- Take some of the mixture in your hands, and shape into burger patties. Beat egg whites till foamy. Heat oil in a pan. And shallow fry patties till light golden in colour…
- Toast burger buns in a pan (with/without oil or butter), apply chutney on both sides place the fried burger patty, put cucumber, tomatoes, and onion rings. Add 1 tbsp chutney on above.. Cut from the center and serve..
Lets try Bun Kabab today a famous Karachi street food. #HappyCookingToYou. Buns ko toast ker lein,bunkabab chutney laga ker pyaz,tamatar,fried kabab (patty),bund gobhi rakh ker upper sa bun rakh dein,bun kabab ko dubara fry ker lein,chutney aur ketchup ka saath serve karein. Submited by Zainab Izhar from Karachi. Learn how to make Bun kabab Karachi walay with Chutney Raita. Bun Kebab (Urdu: بن کباب, Hindi: बन कबाब) is a sandwich native to Pakistan and India, but now available all over the Indian subcontinent.
If you find this Karachi Street Food Bun Kabab recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.