Creamy Broccoli Potato Soup. A satisyfing, creamy Broccoli and Potato Soup with cheese. Easy to make, with a quick recipe video included, this is a hearty yet healthy meal! This is a chunky Broccoli and Potato in a thick and creamy soup broth that's made with no cream.
Broccoli, onions, and potato cooked in chicken broth and pureed with milk and cream in this roux-thickened soup. A great soup if you add a little more salt and garlic. Will make again soon, and the whole family loved it including our three year old.
Hey everyone, it’s Drew, welcome to my recipe page. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, creamy broccoli potato soup. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Creamy Broccoli Potato Soup is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals in the world. It is appreciated by millions every day. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. Creamy Broccoli Potato Soup is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
A satisyfing, creamy Broccoli and Potato Soup with cheese. Easy to make, with a quick recipe video included, this is a hearty yet healthy meal! This is a chunky Broccoli and Potato in a thick and creamy soup broth that's made with no cream.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have creamy broccoli potato soup using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Creamy Broccoli Potato Soup:
- Take 1 small head of broccoli (300 g).
- Take 1 of large potato (100-150 g).
- Get 1 of small onion.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of nutmeg.
- Get 350-400 ml of vegetable broth.
- Get 200 ml of milk.
- Get to taste of Slivered almonds.
- Get To taste of grated Parmesan cheese.
Creamy Broccoli Potato Soup. it was very bad the way i tried first but i tried again and it was very very good. It's an easy healthy soup that everyone loves (plus it's vegan and gluten free). Here's a creamy broccoli potato soup that will blow your mind. (We hope.) It's impossibly creamy, whole food plant based (WFPB), and it tastes like. Melissa Clark makes broccoli and potato soup with grated Parmesan and a drizzle of olive oil.
Steps to make Creamy Broccoli Potato Soup:
- Chop up the broccoli and potatoes, and slice the onions.
- Melt butter or heat oil in a pot. Sauté the onions on medium low until very soft..
- Add the potatoes and broccoli, sauté briefly to cost in oil, and nutmeg & a couple pinches of salt. Pour in the broth and bring to a boil..
- Turn to low, cover pot lightly with lid and simmer for 10-15 minutes until potatoes are soft. Then turn into a purée with a stick blender or mixer..
- Mix in milk, and adjust salt to taste. Add more nutmeg if you like too..
- Toast the almonds lightly in s dry frying pan..
- For a little extra decoration, steam or boil a couple small pieces of broccoli in a separate pot. Chill in cold water.
- Serve soup into bowls and garnish with the little pieces of broccoli and toasted almonds. Sprinkle with a bit if freshly grated Parmesan and pepper to taste..
Produced by: Jenny Woodward Read the story here. Creamy Broccoli Potato Soup weather to be exact. This soup is great because it uses potatoes to add a creamy texture so no heavy cream is necessary. This healthy soup recipe is vegan, gluten free and grain free. It also freezes well and it's budget friendly.
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food creamy broccoli potato soup recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!