Slow Cooker Chicken, Broccoli, and Rice. Home » Slow Cooker » Slow Cooker Chicken, Broccoli and Rice Casserole. Creamy rice, tender chicken and vegetables highlight this delicious slow-cooked dish that can be prepped in the morning before work. The recipe instructions say to place the carrots and broccoli in the bottom of the cooker.
Garnish with green onions and sesame seeds. Crock-Pots are so easy to use and make life so much easier. This video shows you how to use your Crock-Pot to make a delicious, dairy-free chicken and.
Hello everybody, it’s me, Dave, welcome to our recipe page. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, slow cooker chicken, broccoli, and rice. One of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Home » Slow Cooker » Slow Cooker Chicken, Broccoli and Rice Casserole. Creamy rice, tender chicken and vegetables highlight this delicious slow-cooked dish that can be prepped in the morning before work. The recipe instructions say to place the carrots and broccoli in the bottom of the cooker.
Slow Cooker Chicken, Broccoli, and Rice is one of the most well liked of current trending foods on earth. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. Slow Cooker Chicken, Broccoli, and Rice is something which I have loved my entire life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have slow cooker chicken, broccoli, and rice using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Slow Cooker Chicken, Broccoli, and Rice:
- Make ready 1.5 Cups of Shredded Cheddar Cheese.
- Get 1 Can of Condensed Cream of Chicken Soup.
- Take 1 Can of Condensed Cream of Mushroom Soup.
- Prepare 1 Can (1.5 cups) of Chicken Broth.
- Take 6 Cups of Fresh Broccoli Florets.
- Prepare 6 of Medium Carrots, Peeled and Thinly Sliced.
- Get 1 3/4 of Lbs. Boneless, Skinless Chicken Breast.
- Take 1.5 Cups of Uncooked, Instant White Rice.
Not only is chicken, rice and broccoli a staple fitness meal, it's also one of the most beloved comfort food meals. So, let's combine the two to make a Add olive oil, garlic and onion. It seemed like one minute my slow cooker chicken rice and broccoli was soupy and the next thing I knew it was on the verge of being overdone. Spread them evenly in the slow cooker.
Instructions to make Slow Cooker Chicken, Broccoli, and Rice:
- Stir 1 cup cheese, soups and broth in a medium bowl..
- Place the broccoli and carrots into a 5-quart slow cooker. Top with the chicken. Pour the soup mixture over the chicken..
- Cover and cook on LOW for 6 hours or until the chicken is cooked through..
- Remove the chicken from the cooker. Turn off the cooker. Stir in the rice and top with the chicken. Sprinkle with the remaining cheese. Cover and let stand for 5 minutes or until the rice is tender and the cheese is melted. Stir the rice mixture before serving..
Evenly place the broccoli on top of the chicken breasts. A creamy, cheesy slow cooker recipe – cheesy broccoli chicken rice made gluten free and dairy free. This cheesy broccoli chicken rice is so easy, and very comforting. It's filling, tasty, creamy, and cheesy. Be sure to add the broccoli at the very end so that it retains its nutrients and doesn't turn.
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food slow cooker chicken, broccoli, and rice recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!