Indian Spiced Turkey Meatloaf. Looking For Meat Loaf Meatloaf -? We Have Almost Everything on eBay. Indian Spiced Turkey Meatloaf Very Tasty.
Then add the garam masala, cumin, turmeric and salt and saute for several more minutes. Cook the water out that the vegetables will give off. To assemble the meat loaf: In a large saucepan, melt the butter over medium-high heat.
Hello everybody, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, indian spiced turkey meatloaf. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Looking For Meat Loaf Meatloaf -? We Have Almost Everything on eBay. Indian Spiced Turkey Meatloaf Very Tasty.
Indian Spiced Turkey Meatloaf is one of the most popular of recent trending foods in the world. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. Indian Spiced Turkey Meatloaf is something which I have loved my whole life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook indian spiced turkey meatloaf using 18 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Indian Spiced Turkey Meatloaf:
- Make ready 3 lb of ground turkey; preferably white and dark meat mix.
- Prepare 1 of yellow bell pepper; small dice.
- Prepare 3 oz of shallots; minced.
- Make ready 2 bunch of scallions; small dice.
- Take 1 of leek; small dice.
- Make ready 5 oz of dried apricots; small dice.
- Prepare 5 oz of dried mango; small dice.
- Get 3 tbsp of garam masala.
- Make ready 1 tbsp of ground coriander seed.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of dried basil.
- Get 1 tbsp of thyme; minced.
- Get 1 tbsp of onion powder.
- Get 1 tbsp of garlic powder.
- Get 1 tbsp of celery seed.
- Make ready 2 tsp of white pepper.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- Make ready 1/2 cup of breadcrumbs.
- Prepare 1 of salt.
For ease of clean-up, line a rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside. Place a skillet over medium heat and add oil. When skillet is hot, add onion and. Roast it whole, with native herbs and spices like Jock Zonfrillo does, perhaps, or head for Heston Blumenthal's tried-and-true recipe for roast turkey and gravy; or for ease, just stuff and roast turkey legs.
Steps to make Indian Spiced Turkey Meatloaf:
- Combine all ingredients in a large mixing bowl. Mix well..
- Bake uncovered at 350° for approximately 45-50 minutes or until thermometer reaches 165°.
- Variations; Sage, applesauce, parsley, ginger, cinnamon, star anise, cumin, cayenne pepper, fennel, cilantro, bacon, celery, carrots.
- Tip: Try toasting the dried spices in a dry saute pan for a different flavor profile!.
It's one of those dishes that has always seemed unappealing, but is secretly delicious. I decided to put my own spin on the classic comfort food by, of course, adding South Indian flavors. A fast and healthy weeknight dinner recipe, ground turkey is sauteed with seasonal vegetables and simmered in a fragrant Indian spiced tomato sauce. We eat a lot of ground turkey in our house and I imagine many of you do, too. Versatile, affordable, and packed with protein and minerals, it is a busy cook's best friend!
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food indian spiced turkey meatloaf recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!