Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Healthy veggie Burger recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Healthy veggie Burger recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Healthy veggie Burger recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Your State Of Health Can Be Effected By The Foods You Decide To Eat.
The one thing that some of you may already recognize is that by eating the right foods can have a substantial effect on your health. Something that you shouldn’t eat no matter what is the different foods that you will find at all of those fast food places. You will see that the nutrition in these kinds of is non existent and the unwanted side effects can be really bad. For this reason we are going to be going over the foods that you should be eating that will have a positive effect on your health.
You will find that various kinds of berries can be extremely good for your health. The initial thing you will find out about berries is just about any form of berry has a lot of vitamin C. One more thing you will understand is that the antioxidants in berries is higher than just about any other food that you may select to eat and this can assist with your circulatory system. You may additionally be aware that antioxidants can also help make sure you have healthy cells and it can in addition help to stop the deterioration of your cells.
If you determine that your health is important to you, you need to take these recommendations to heart. Something that you should actually avoid is all of the processed foods that you can purchase in the stores, and start preparing fresh foods for your meals.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to healthy veggie burger recipe. To cook healthy veggie burger you only need 25 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Healthy veggie Burger:
- Use of For the cutlets.
- Get 1 cup of boiled mashed potatoes.
- Provide 1/2 cup of finely chopped french beans.
- You need 1/2 cup of finely chopped carrots.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of finely chopped cabbage.
- You need 2 tbsp of finely chopped green Capsicum.
- Provide 1 tsp of chilli ginger paste (optional).
- Get to taste of Salt.
- You need 2 tbsp of finely chopped Coriander leaves.
- Use 1/4 cup of soya granules. (soaked in water for 2 hours).
- Take 2 tbsp of Cornflour.
- Provide of Bread crumbs for rolling the cutlets.Oil for deep frying.
- Provide 1/2 cup of maida dissolved in 3/4 cup water.
- Prepare of Other ingredients.
- Use of Mayonnaise as required for spread.
- Take of Green chutney as required or.
- Prepare of Schezwan sauce as required.
- Use 4 of burger buns.
- Provide 4 tsp of melted butter.
- Take 4 of lettuce leaves.
- Get 4 of cheese slices.
- Get of For the salad.
- Use 1 cup of sliced tomatoes.
- Provide 1 cup of sliced onions.
- Use to taste of Salt and blackpepper powder.
Steps to make Healthy veggie Burger:
- For the cutlets.
- Boil potatoes,peel and mash the potatoes. In a bowl mix all the vegetables with potato mash mixture.Add the squeezed soya granules. Add salt,Corainder chopped, mix well.Add cornflour and mix the vegetables. Divide the mixture into equal portions and shape each portion into a circle.Dip each cutlet in the maida mixture.Add and roll in the bread crumbs till it is evenly coated from all the sides.Heat the oil in a kadhai and deep fry each cutlet till golden brown in colour..
- Assembling the burger..
- Cut each burger bun horizontally into two. Apply 1/2 tsp of butter on the inside of each half of the bun and toast them lightly. Keep aside..
- Apply 3/4 tbsp of Mayonnaise on each buttered side of the bun half..
- Apply green Chutney on the lower half of a bun and place it on a clean, dry surface with the buttered,mayonnaise spread side facing up.Place 1 lettuce leaf, a cutlet and a cheese slice over it. Place sliced tomatoes and sliced onions on it and cover with an upper half of the bun with the buttered- mayonnaise spread side facing down and press it lightly..
- Repeat the same procedure to make 3 more burgers..
- Serve immediately with tomato sauce..
I love turning them into mushroom veggie burgers and serving the burgers topped with caramelized onions. A healthy burger that's filling too. These are great for anyone after a satisfying bite low in calories. These veggie burgers are a doddle to make and the toppings make them wonderfully moist – cook. This veggie burger is packed with all sorts of good stuff, including oats, beans, squash, quinoa, and Lean ground chicken, tons of veggies, and an egg make this banh mi-inspired burger a healthy.
If you find this Healthy veggie Burger recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.