Bacon Cheddar Broccoli Soup. Enjoy your favorite restaurant's broccoli Cheddar soup any time with this delicious recipe! My husband loves Panera® broccoli cheddar soup but it went up in price and therefore we set out on a hunt to create the perfect broccoli cheddar soup. I'm a big fan of cheddar broccoli soup but it can be hard to make at home without it becoming clumpy or greasy.
This broccoli cheddar soup is one of those dishes that you can really make your own. I cooked the bacon in my cast iron and left the bacon there. Then added broccoli and all other ingredients.
Hello everybody, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, bacon cheddar broccoli soup. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Enjoy your favorite restaurant's broccoli Cheddar soup any time with this delicious recipe! My husband loves Panera® broccoli cheddar soup but it went up in price and therefore we set out on a hunt to create the perfect broccoli cheddar soup. I'm a big fan of cheddar broccoli soup but it can be hard to make at home without it becoming clumpy or greasy.
Bacon Cheddar Broccoli Soup is one of the most favored of current trending meals on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. Bacon Cheddar Broccoli Soup is something which I have loved my whole life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have bacon cheddar broccoli soup using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Bacon Cheddar Broccoli Soup:
- Make ready 3 ounces of butter.
- Prepare 3 ounces of flour by weight.
- Make ready 1 pound of broccoli flowerets — rough chopped.
- Prepare 4 cloves of garlic- finely chopped.
- Make ready 1/2 of of red bell pepper — small diced.
- Prepare 1 cup of Sweet onion — small diced.
- Prepare 1 1/2 quarts of chicken stock.
- Get 1/4 teaspoon of thyme.
- Get 1 teaspoon of salt.
- Take 1/2 teaspoon of black pepper.
- Make ready 8 ounces of half and half.
- Take 1 cup of cheddar cheese – shredded.
- Prepare 5 slices of bacon cooked and diced fine.
The key for the cheddar to incorporate is to add it last and stir constantly while adding the. How to make Broccoli Cheddar Soup. Place large pot over medium heat and melt butter. DISCLOSURE Spoon Fork Bacon contains paid advertising banners and occasionally affiliate links, and sponsored posts.
Steps to make Bacon Cheddar Broccoli Soup:
- Over a medium heat add the butter then the flour and stir constantly and cook for 3 minutes to make a white roux. (This will thicken the soup) Set aside..
- Simmer the broccoli, garlic, red bell pepper, onions and seasoning in chicken stock until tender. About 20 minutes.
- Whisk in the white roux until incorporated, stir and simmer for fifteen minutes..
- Puree the soup with hand blender, food processor or blender; start off slow so that you do not burn yourself..
- Return the soup to the stove and bring to a simmer and add cheese and half and half until melted..
- Add in the chopped bacon.
- Adjust seasoning and serve.
Is there anything more hearty, cheesy and perfect than Broccoli Cheddar soup? Broccoli Cheddar Soup is pretty much exactly what it sounds like: a soup of pureed broccoli and broth with cheese. Although it's pureed, it does still have some texture in it from small bits of broccoli, which is very welcome. There are a few keys to making this soup really special Unlike some broccoli cheddar soups, my Broccoli Cheddar Soup doesn't use heavy cream and is ever so slightly lighter on the cheese, so you still Most of my soup recipes are big batch so you can freeze the leftovers and stock your freezer with all that goodness, but this Broccoli Cheddar Soup is. Easy Broccoli Cheddar Soup with Bacon – Savory Tooth.
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food bacon cheddar broccoli soup recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!