Ghost Pepper Hot Sauce. Make your own ghost pepper hot sauce at home with this recipe, which includes plenty of chopped ghost peppers, tomatoes, vinegar and salt. With a pleasant blast of heat. The ghost pepper, also known as the bhut jolokia, is infamous for once being the hottest pepper in the world.
To balance out the heat, try adding sweet fruits like pineapples. To get the deep roasted flavor in the hot sauce we first roast carrots, onion, peppers, and garlic in the oven, then everything is combined in a blender with vinegar and blended until perfectly smooth. This extra-hot hot sauce recipe is made fresh from ghost pepper chili peppers, aka the bhut jolokia, but is also has a sweeter side.
Hey everyone, it is me again, Dan, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, ghost pepper hot sauce. One of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Make your own ghost pepper hot sauce at home with this recipe, which includes plenty of chopped ghost peppers, tomatoes, vinegar and salt. With a pleasant blast of heat. The ghost pepper, also known as the bhut jolokia, is infamous for once being the hottest pepper in the world.
Ghost Pepper Hot Sauce is one of the most favored of recent trending foods on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. They are fine and they look fantastic. Ghost Pepper Hot Sauce is something which I have loved my entire life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook ghost pepper hot sauce using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Ghost Pepper Hot Sauce:
- Get of Required Ingredients.
- Get 6 of ghost peppers.
- Get 4 of cayenne or other hot peppers.
- Prepare 1 of jar of brined garlic drained.
- Take 1 of medium onion.
- Make ready 1 of medium (28 ounce) can of tomato sauce.
- Take 1/2 cup of white vinegar.
- Take 1/4 cup of lemon juice.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of cajun spice.
This one is not for Patty, though she's been enjoying hotter anad hotter chili peppers. Most serious hot sauce producers provide this Scoville rating on their bottles, so you have a starting point for understanding just how much heat you can expect. And that definitely adds some complexity to this vinegar-based mix. There's a sweetness to this hot pepper sauce, nearly like a barbecue flavor.
Instructions to make Ghost Pepper Hot Sauce:
- Put tomato sauce, vinegar, lemon juice in blender..
- Cut stems off of peppers and put in blender. Be careful and wear gloves!.
- Blend until completely liquified..
- Peel and quarter onion. Add to blender with rest of ingredients. (Cajun spice shown below).
- Blend again until totally liquid..
- Put in pan over medium heat, stirring constantly until boiling. This step requires good ventilation or your eyes will burn! And have a tolerant wife – Fumes are powerful!.
- Seal in sterile jars and refrigerate..
- Store for a week or so to let the flavor mature. Enjoy!.
Ghost Chili, or Ghost Pepper, is supposedly the verbatim and somewhat fitting translation of the name Bhut Jolokia given to a particularly hot strain of chili found in the Indian states of Assam and Nagaland. Ghost Scream™ Hot Sauce is made entirely with fresh ingredients, and features the Ghost Pepper, also known as Naga Jolokia. Our sauces are hand crafted and made with California grown produce. They are gluten free and have less salt. For lovers of all things hot, a homemade fiery hot sauce made with home-grown ghost peppers and made slightly sweet with a touch of fresh pineapple.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food ghost pepper hot sauce recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!