Smothered broccoli and rice pork chop. NewRiddle #NetflixTalk What Y'all have For Dinner? Smothered Pork Chops with Broccoli and Mushrooms. This low-carb dish delivers a truly mouthwatering dinner.
Cook until internal temperature on an instant-read. Smothered pork chops are a Southern comfort classic featuring pan-fried pork chops covered in simple, creamy, and savory onion gravy. This juicy recipe is great over white rice, mashed potatoes, or cauliflower mash to soak up the delicious sauce.
Hello everybody, it is me, Dave, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, smothered broccoli and rice pork chop. One of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
NewRiddle #NetflixTalk What Y'all have For Dinner? Smothered Pork Chops with Broccoli and Mushrooms. This low-carb dish delivers a truly mouthwatering dinner.
Smothered broccoli and rice pork chop is one of the most popular of current trending meals on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. They’re fine and they look fantastic. Smothered broccoli and rice pork chop is something that I have loved my whole life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook smothered broccoli and rice pork chop using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Smothered broccoli and rice pork chop:
- Make ready 2 packets of knorr Broccoli cheddar rice blend.
- Prepare 1 of and a half cups of chicken broth.
- Prepare of Cut broccoli flourets.
- Prepare 8 of pork chops.
- Get 2 (18 ounces) of Cheddar and broccoli with bacon soup progressive.
- Take 1 cup of and a half of mozzarella shredded cheese.
- Take 1 of quarter cup of Parmesan cheese.
- Make ready of Salt and pepper.
Check our suggestions below on how to serve the. Pork chops smothered in onion, garlic, baby bella mushrooms, and a brown gravy sauce. Tastes great as gravy on mashed potatoes too! This recipe reminds me of the smothered pork chops everyone in my Louisiana family would make, except better!
Steps to make Smothered broccoli and rice pork chop:
- Mix content of rice bags with the soup and the broccoli and chicken brothAnd lay pork chops on top Push in to the mixture until it’s just the top of the pork chop.
- Place in oven for 45 minutes at 350°.
- Sprinkle Parmesan cheese and place Mazzarella cheese over the top bake for another 15 minutes or until melted completely.
- Add salt and pepper to taste enjoy your meal.
Smothered Pork Chops – Juicy and delicious pan-seared pork chops cooked in a rich and delicious gravy. Transfer pork chops to a plate and keep covered. Next step is to thinly slice the onion and add to the skillet. What would you make for a side? Adding broccoli to a rice mix results in a special side for skillet-prepared pork chops.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food smothered broccoli and rice pork chop recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!