Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Stewed chicken served with rice and greens recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Stewed chicken served with rice and greens recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Strength Enhancing Treats.
Eating healthy foods can make all the difference in how we feel. If we eat more healthy snacks and a lesser amount of of the unhealthy ones we generally feel much better. A bit of pizza doesn’t cause you to feel as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s tough to find wholesome foods for treats between meals. You can spend several hours at the supermarket searching for the perfect snack foods to make you feel healthy. Why not try one of many following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Try eating almonds unless you have problems with nut allergies. As an all-in-one vitality booster, almonds provide many health advantages. Almonds can be a natural way to obtain B vitamins along with other vitamins and minerals. They do, however, have tryptophan-the same enzyme which makes you tired after eating turkey. But once you eat almonds, you won’t feel like you must sleep a while. Rather, these nuts help in lowering stress and provide a relaxing feeling throughout your body. Your emotional level can often be lifted by simply eating almonds.
You can find lots of healthy treats you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. Determining to live a healthy life style can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to stewed chicken served with rice and greens recipe. To make stewed chicken served with rice and greens you only need 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Stewed chicken served with rice and greens:
- Prepare 1/8 kg of onions.
- Provide 1/4 kg of tomatoes.
- Provide 1 pinch of salt.
- Use 10 g of tumeric.
- You need 1/2 of a chicken.
- Provide 5 stalks of corriander.
Instructions to make Stewed chicken served with rice and greens:
- Cut 1/2 a chicken into small pieces then put it in a cooking pot to boil for 10 minutes.Check if it is soft by using a fork..
- In a new cooking pot put 100 ml of corn oil leave to heat up for 3 seconds then put chopped onions and leave it to cook till it is golden brown..
- Add diced tomatoes and leave to cook for 2 minutes then add a pinch of salt and turmeric as you stir..
- Add pieces of boiled chicken and leave for 3 minutes to steam..
- Stir the mix and add some water to make stew then cover it to boil for 2 minutes.Put sprinkles of coriander on to the stew..
- Chicken stew is ready to be served for 2 with rice and green kales. Karibuni!.
Lesley Waters' rich chicken dish has vibrant North African flavours and goes fantastically with rice or couscous. Wash and boil the green grams until soft. Drain the water but do not discard. We recommend serving over rice or stir-fried veggies, garnished with extra sesame seeds and chopped green onion. Forget takeout and cook in with super-fast Honey Cashew Chicken with Rice.
If you find this Stewed chicken served with rice and greens recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.